• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Research Survey.... Please help

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!

Hi everyone.

For my Research project module I have to conduct a research and write a full fledged report on it.

For that, I really need all of your help.

I have been assigned the topic of Homeschooling vs Traditional Schooling.

I have to find out the opinion of people regarding it. So I ‘m targeting two segments, the parents and students (aged 14 onwards).

And this is where I require your help.

I have prepared two questionnaires/ surveys. One for parents and one for students. And I want you guys to fill it out for me.
Please help me people! I think collecting data this way will give me diverse results.

So please do me a favor and fill in this questionnaire yourselves by clicking on this link:

https://artemisdelta.typeform.com/to/JKAjsS

And please, I repeat my plea. Please ask your parents to fill in this one.

https://artemisdelta.typeform.com/to/jRlUb8

It would mean a whole lot to me.

And if you can forward these links to your contacts, school friends, I couldn’t be more happier!

So please, pretty please… Help me, guys!

N.M CaptainDanger badrobot14 PhyZac сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ étudiante innocent killer alphabravocharlie Silent Hunter smzimran muslimah here MuslimGirl Teenage.muslimah Nibz whitetiger64 Minato112 memyself15 IGCSE O/L student Haseefa areeba fatima avenger Experienced One Gémeaux Happy Muslimah Rutzaba VelaneDeBeaute XPFMember 1357911 fantastic girl Faizan Muhammmad ***amd*** Maganius Galactic Rahma Abdelrahman SilentSpectator 1995@10Sept AAnsarii AngelicBeauty Artemis cardude456 cyclone94 David Hussey fille spéciale sumaiyarox:) gary221 Dukeofwin scouserlfc
XPFMember Nafis Daiyan Al-Anoud Aly Emran *Anonymous* usama321 Shara Nafaz Nabeel.Ahmad Fayax555 mune:) shazmina sweetjinnah Ahmedraza73 MemoryMatrix 21 thementor Angelina_25 FranticAmaze Afzal1

You are invited to tag others. I did the best I could! And I really apologize for missing out on anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The last query is just a picture option. You must select the right picture, homeschooling or tradtional schooling
the question asks:
In conclusion, if the parenting baton was passed on to your hands, would you have preferred yourself to attend regular school or would have rather preferred to be home - schooled? And why?*

what about this "and why"?

Reaction score
A big thank you for all of you who have spent time to complete this survey. Really appreciate it. :)
It would be great if you asked your parents too to fill in the parents' questionnaire! :)