• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Require Guidance About Which Academy/School To Go To.

Reaction score
Greetings fellow scholars, I am currently in the middle of a dilemma. You see, I have lived almost all my life in Saudi Arabia and have studied in an International O/A level school for about 9 years.

I had shifted to Lahore an year ago and as the academic year was about to start I rushed into things and enrolled in Beaconhouse PECO Road / Model Town campus. The ambiance was not the best really and I did not enjoy my first year (O1) there.

I have now decided to change schools and am met with these options. ( I live in Faisaltown btw)

1. Becaonhouse Johar Town Campus
2 Beaconhouse Garden Town Campus
(These are the options I came up with)

If there are any other options, please let me know, I can afford upto 15k/month fees and can exceed my budget slightly if there's an amazing other option.

I'm also thinking of leaving schools entirely and going to an academy since Im a quick learner, would love your guys's opinion on that. Currently, it seems that I have e

Reaction score
Greetings fellow scholars, I am currently in the middle of a dilemma. You see, I have lived almost all my life in Saudi Arabia and have studied in an International O/A level school for about 9 years.

I had shifted to Lahore an year ago and as the academic year was about to start I rushed into things and enrolled in Beaconhouse PECO Road / Model Town campus. The ambiance was not the best really and I did not enjoy my first year (O1) there.

I have now decided to change schools and am met with these options. ( I live in Faisaltown btw)

If there are any other options, please let me know, I can afford upto 15k/month fees and can exceed my budget slightly if there's an amazing other option.

I'm also thinking of leaving schools entirely and going to an academy since Im a quick learner, would love your guys's opinion on that. Currently, it seems that I have e
LGS JT is the best school in Lahore so far. Whereas among the two options you have, Garden Town Campus is the better one.
Academies: Greenhall, SALT, Bridge.

Reaction score

Like Talha said, LGS JT is pretty much the finest school in Lahore due to its fee structure, on-campus opportunities and geeky environment. You should realize one thing that LGS JT is all boys and also you would have to study with the most intelligent people up there so the competition would be fierce.
I wouldn't recommend joining only an academy but if you attend LGS JT, there won't be any need to go to an academy. If you drop out of school, you'd miss your social life, personal grooming, interaction with teachers etc because in academy they just teach and go, no one on one sessions or special attention.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Like Talha said, LGS JT is pretty much the finest school in Lahore due to its fee structure, on-campus opportunities and geeky environment. You should realize one thing that LGS JT is all boys and also you would have to study with the most intelligent people up there so the competition would be fierce.
I wouldn't recommend joining only an academy but if you attend LGS JT, there won't be any need to go to an academy. If you drop out of school, you'd miss your social life, personal grooming, interaction with teachers etc because in academy they just teach and go, no one on one sessions or special attention.

Best of luck!

Thank you very much both of you for the lovely responses, as it seems, I am unable to join LGS JT as it is quite far from my home and due to the current security situation of Pakistan, my parents don't really let me step foot outside of the house. I am in quite a dilemma.

Reaction score
Thank you very much both of you for the lovely responses, as it seems, I am unable to join LGS JT as it is quite far from my home and due to the current security situation of Pakistan, my parents don't really let me step foot outside of the house. I am in quite a dilemma.
Well it's real sad to hear that. :/
Well if Beaconhouse GT is nearby then do join it. It's quite too.
I can understand, your parents just want the best for you. My parents are quite like that plus the security conditions are only worsening.

Reaction score
Well it's real sad to hear that. :/
Well if Beaconhouse GT is nearby then do join it. It's quite too.
I can understand, your parents just want the best for you. My parents are quite like that plus the security conditions are only worsening.

True, I think GT is the way to go.

Reaction score
True, I think GT is the way to go.
One more advice and quite an important one! This is something I discovered after coming to university though I myself didn't take an academy in A level.
If you ever feel that you are facing problems in some topics, simply go and search it on Youtube and hundreds of videos on that topic would appear. Seriously, YouTube would be beneficial to you so much that you may even not any other help!

Reaction score
Umm... I am in GT. If u want to study do come. But if u want luxuries and on campus facilities then don't. I have been in GT for like 7 years now. U will study well and do well. InshAllah and the teachers are all good however if u are used to ACs and pools and all that shit( I personally don't like these. Since life isn't cushy). Then get admission in LGSJT or other place.
We have good results for O Levels BTW. However in the end ur own effort and zeal to work is what counts.