• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Request] e-Books for CIE A Levels

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm from Malaysia. I will be taking my CIE A Levels course soon in July.
From what I heard there will be a change in the CIE A Levels Syllabus, so the old textbooks will be change for good, but I'm not so sure about that.

But before I start my CIE A Levels course in July, does anyone mind to share or post their e-Books for the CIE A-Levels? Or recommend which specific textbook or reference book you guys normally use?

Currently, I will be taking the following subjects for my CIE A Levels.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.

But I will look forward to Further Mathematics as well if anyone can provide me the e-book. :)

If you guys can source for me for the following e-Books, that would be great. Thanks.

Thanks,
Sean.

Reaction score
Hey there!

From what I heard there will be a change in the CIE A Levels Syllabus, so the old textbooks will be change for good, but I'm not so sure about that.

But before I start my CIE A Levels course in July, does anyone mind to share or post their e-Books for the CIE A-Levels? Or recommend which specific textbook or reference book you guys normally use?

But I will look forward to Further Mathematics as well if anyone can provide me the e-book. :)

If you guys can source for me for the following e-Books, that would be great. Thanks.

Thanks,
Sean.
Hi :)
You can check this link:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/as-e﹣bᴏᴏᴋs-ᴀɴᴅ-rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs-ᴴᴰ-2014-2015.36484/
It e-books but a few chapters ONLY :( and btw Chemistry and Physics the second ones are the latest edition for 2016 syllabus.

Reaction score
Hey there!

Thanks,
Sean.

I am also looking for the revised editions for the new syllabus, I hope somebody helps. I am glad you raised the issue. Can someone atleast post the scanned pages or even good pictures of the new topics in the new editions of the coursebooks. JUST THE NEW TOPICS, not whole book.