• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REDSPOT A LEVEL CHEMISTRY

Reaction score
I am in urgent need of the 1000 Chemistry MCQ with HELPS book and I can't seem to find it:(. If anyone knows where I can download it for free please let me know or if anyone has the book please try to scan in how much you can:cry::cry::cry:.

Reaction score
I am in urgent need of the 1000 Chemistry MCQ with HELPS book and I can't seem to find it:(. If anyone knows where I can download it for free please let me know or if anyone has the book please try to scan in how much you can:cry::cry::cry:.
I have that book and I can scan it if u wish but believe me this book is just no use except the first few topics. It's old and contains questions which are no longer part of AS syllabus so all that book does it to make you feel like a dummy! like you know nothing! and I would just dive into seas of depression after trying to solve those MCQs until I found out that it's not even in AS syllabus now. I suggest a better choice would be if you revise all the topics first and then just solve yearly past papers.

Reaction score
I have that book and I can scan it if u wish but believe me this book is just no use except the first few topics. It's old and contains questions which are no longer part of AS syllabus so all that book does it to make you feel like a dummy! like you know nothing! and I would just dive into seas of depression after trying to solve those MCQs until I found out that it's not even in AS syllabus now. I suggest a better choice would be if you revise all the topics first and then just solve yearly past papers.
Could you please scan Stoichoimetry and Chemical Energetics pages only? Those are more of calculations, so I am not so good at it.Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I am unable to attach the files...there is some sort of security error!