• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

really need some advice

Reaction score
My AS result:
chem d
math a
phy a

My A2 result:
chem D
math B
phy B

I'm thinking of retaking Alevel again as I was sick that time. I think could do better that I finally well.

I want to take medicine, that's why I'm determined to retake. The requirement is min 320 points. But I only got 260 points.

My question is, should I retake all the 3 subjects? Or only retake chem?

and Should I retake A2 only? or both AS and A2?

Reaction score
Hey there. First of all, congratulations for this awesome grades in your illness. I would suggest to retake all 3 of them as if you were ill and could get a B then I am sure you can easily achieve A* in physics and mathematics and practice much for chemistry, at least get a C grade in it.

Good luck

Reaction score
Hey there. First of all, congratulations for this awesome grades in your illness. I would suggest to retake all 3 of them as if you were ill and could get a B then I am sure you can easily achieve A* in physics and mathematics and practice much for chemistry, at least get a C grade in it.

Good luck

I was surprised myself, thanks! ^^ Should I retake A2 only? or Both AS and A2?

Reaction score
You got A which is good for as level, just go for a2
Else check ur component marks, if u have less in as then repeat as level and if u have less in a2 theN Repeat a2

Reaction score
My AS result:
chem d
math a
phy a

My A2 result:
chem D
math B
phy B

I'm thinking of retaking Alevel again as I was sick that time. I think could do better that I finally well.

I want to take medicine, that's why I'm determined to retake. The requirement is min 320 points. But I only got 260 points.

My question is, should I retake all the 3 subjects? Or only retake chem?

and Should I retake A2 only? or both AS and A2?
Totally your choice, whatever satisfies you. I would've been satisfied on those B's and just retake chemistry. So... I hope you get the point.