• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
12d58f24dd427680cd0d478c85ea429c.jpg
all of a sudden.....i remember this.....and him....

Reaction score
I am torn between death and destiny....I am afraid of destiny for I know not what it holds and death just does not come so easily...

Reaction score
You have $86,400 in your account and someone stole $10 from you, would you be upset and throw all of the $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at the person that took your $10? or move on and live? Right, move on and live. See, we have 86,400 secs in every day so don't let someone's negative 10 seconds ruin the rest of the bigger 86,390. Don't sweat the small stuff, life is bigger than that:)

Reaction score
Does anyone have RELFECTIONS OF A MAN? i wanna read it sooo badlyy its awesomeee
i had it read it didnt like it.....
i really wanna know why everyone liked it. All it was doing to Me was keeping my expectations too high for a man and it made me forget i had flaws too. i was becoming too suspicious of men every men indeed and i dont like being suspicious.
this is clearly my own opinion. Others might have good reasons for reading it i think.

Reaction score
You have $86,400 in your account and someone stole $10 from you, would you be upset and throw all of the $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at the person that took your $10? or move on and live? Right, move on and live. See, we have 86,400 secs in every day so don't let someone's negative 10 seconds ruin the rest of the bigger 86,390. Don't sweat the small stuff, life is bigger than that:)
i wouldnt spend all that money but yeah i would wanna find out how the hell did that person took $10 from my account! and if he did take it why didnt he take the entire amount?
i would want to prevent that from happening again.

Reaction score
i wouldnt spend all that money but yeah i would wanna find out how the hell did that person took $10 from my account! and if he did take it why didnt he take the entire amount?
i would want to prevent that from happening again.
Why would you wanna even waste your time at it? D: Life be way too short for playing detective with all the mean people out there :p
let 'em do their thing; just ignore 'em at best; if you can't.. just don't waste your whole time tryna get back at 'em; wouldnt be worth it tbh

Good. Exactly how it should be. People trying to ruin your day? Laugh at 'em and move on.

Reaction score
Why would you wanna even waste your time at it? D: Life be way too short for playing detective with all the mean people out there :p
let 'em do their thing; just ignore 'em at best; if you can't.. just don't waste your whole time tryna get back at 'em; wouldnt be worth it tbh

Good. Exactly how it should be. People trying to ruin your day? Laugh at 'em and move on.
nah you didnt get my point.............if someone steals something from me i wanna block that way. the rest i dont care but what is mine is mine

Reaction score
i had it read it didnt like it.....
i really wanna know why everyone liked it. All it was doing to Me was keeping my expectations too high for a man and it made me forget i had flaws too. i was becoming too suspicious of men every men indeed and i dont like being suspicious.
this is clearly my own opinion. Others might have good reasons for reading it i think.
Hey thanks for your review....yes I do agree with u...but as you see everyone had their own reasons for reading a particular book....mine would be to just remember the best time i had spent in my life a couple of years ago with someone special who resembles the idea of an extraordinary 'human'....it's wierd....but I have a wierd passion of writing poems and extracts myself and this book is my inspiration XD :D do tell me where I might be able to download it from....or buy it xP

Reaction score
Hey thanks for your review....yes I do agree with u...but as you see everyone had their own reasons for reading a particular book....mine would be to just remember the best time i had spent in my life a couple of years ago with someone special who resembles the idea of an extraordinary 'human'....it's wierd....but I have a wierd passion of writing poems and extracts myself and this book is my inspiration XD :D do tell me where I might be able to download it from....or buy it xP
Just type on google andwrite pdf after tge name of the book :)