• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prompts of the oral topics of 0510

Reaction score
please can anyone share the prompts of the oral topics .... it wud be very helpful =)

Reaction score
Thnxx ...But I was talking about the oral topics of 2012 may june :/

Reaction score
I dont know anything about the prompts of the other topics. What i do know are the prompts of the topic that was given to me.
Topic: Consideration for others
Have you been considerate towards others; do you think people should be considerate towards you; The rights people should be entitled to: the suggestion that the rights of the individuals are more important than the society;
I only remember these four , there was one more but i can't remember it.

Reaction score
I dont know anything about the prompts of the other topics. What i do know are the prompts of the topic that was given to me.
Have you been considerate towards others; do you think people should be considerate towards you; The rights people should be entitled to: the suggestion that the rights of the individuals are more important than the society;

Are you 0510 or 0511?

Reaction score
thnxx 4 the help =)

Reaction score
Ok i sat for yesterday:)
Writing.​
How often do you write?​
what skills do you think would be needed to be a professional writer.​
I am so sorry this are only what i could remember...​
I think you should just relax and don't allow fear.The exam was relaxing, the examiner was a Lady (a very nice woman).​
I am in Nigeria (Lagos) so i can't tell what it will be like in your place.​
So my advice: stop worrying or practicing oral; except you are doing oral endorsement.Focus on other papers.​
I hope this helps.;). So good luck with your exam(y)

Reaction score
Ok i sat for yesterday:)
Writing.​
How often do you write?​
what skills do you think would be needed to be a professional writer.​
I am so sorry this are only what i could remember...​
I think you should just relax and don't allow fear.The exam was relaxing, the examiner was a Lady (a very nice woman).​
I am in Nigeria (Lagos) so i can't tell what it will be like in your place.​
So my advice: stop worrying or practicing oral; except you are doing oral endorsement.Focus on other papers.​
I hope this helps.;). So good luck with your exam(y)
thnxx for the help :)