• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private Olevel

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I want to ask that can be do complete olevel privately?
I mean won't there be any problem with the alevel registration.
Won't they be asking for school results?
Pleaseeee reply soon.

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Pleaseeee reply soon.
They would ask for the transcript (school results) in the university ..
without tht mostly universities dnt giv admission even if ur grades r good

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Pleaseeee reply soon.
It would have no issues but I'll recommend do Alevels through some school

Reaction score
not at al...thousands of candidates take exam privately every year and it is a proper procedure which is through British Council of which ever city you are in. I have already taken O'Level exams, and soon InshAllh will be taking A'level exams as well privately. As for the universities ahead, if you go abroad, all they ask for is good grades, i've seen criteria for university admissions. Even if you've done O or A level through some good school fo Pakistan, they hold no value whatsoever abroad. Just make sure you do your best to get good grades. All grades above C are acceptable and will probably take you to some university but of course, to stand a better chance to go to some standard university, at least A or A* s would do!

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Pleaseeee reply soon.
You can absolutely complete your O' Level privately. We have had several students who were unable to concentrate on their studies at school and had been scoring bad grades. However, they did their O' level privately at our institute and scored A's. This does not mean that regular school students can not get A grades, since most of our students are regular and they get A's, but we have witnessed private students improving significantly, from being C and D grade students to being A grade students.

Getting into an A' Level school is not that much of a problem. If you have atleast B grades in O' level in the subjects you will be opting for in A' level, you would not face difficulties in getting into an A' level school. Top tier schools like Lyceum require school grades for early unconditional admissions. However, if you fulfill their grade requirements in your CIEs, then you might get in. Most of our regular O' level students, those who go to school, get into Lyceum and Nixor very easily due to their good grades and extra curricular activities, but some private students have also got admissions, so if you get A's and A*s or even few B's, you will be able to get an admission. If you wish to do A' level privately as well, then you can simply register with CIE like you will for O' level, and take private tuitions.

Coming to universities; most universities only consider your CIE results and SAT scores, they do not ask for your school transcripts.

If you have any queries, feel free to ask.

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
I have completed entire O level without a teacher or tution
Got 3 A* 3 A and a B C
But my subjects were business related, science students cant take this way