• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREPARING TOGETHER FOR IGCSE ICT THEORY AND PRACTICALS

Reaction score
Just finished paper 3 it wasn't too difficult, website was easy, and the excel had a long "if" function including 2 vlookups and round down, overall it wasnt that hard

Last edited:
Reaction score
It wasn't that hard but a bit long and it had an IF function for 9 marks containing vlookups and roundup. The theory questions were not difficult it was to evaluate the fonts in your website (4 marks). There was no conditional formatting but there was data validation which took me some time trying to get it write but InshaAllah I got it at the end
Good luck you guys!!

Reaction score
It wasn't that hard but a bit long and it had an IF function for 9 marks containing vlookups and roundup. The theory questions were not difficult it was to evaluate the fonts in your website (4 marks). There was no conditional formatting but there was data validation which took me some time trying to get it write but InshaAllah I got it at the end
Good luck you guys!!
Well now get yourself with the theory , it is alot to cover

Reaction score
aslamwalikum my name is adam muhammad and do you have source files for 2018 papers
may allah bless you if you have the file

Reaction score
bro im taking variant 22/32
do you know any questions from it
and tell me about the feb mar 2018 also
please
may allah bless you

Reaction score
Salamu alaykum,
Guys whats conditional formatting? and do you suggest any papers i should solve for paper 32 (paper 32 might be similar to 31 so i want any past papers that by God, helped you out a lot when you were doing 31). PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I HAVE PAPER 32 TOMORROW!!!!

Last edited: