• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREPARING TOGETHER FOR IGCSE ICT THEORY AND PRACTICALS

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think that makes a problem. Also btw in may/june 2017 v32 there is AverageIf which is not in the book, I guess that's also important, who knows it might appear again?
actually, there is no need to memorise tons of formulas, know the common ones, have common sense and use help in excel (it works offline)
btw you are doing at your school? and are you in jeddah?

Reaction score
Reaction score
no use of telling us, your paper will be completely different than ours
I know it will be differnt but the main Ideas will be on all papers to make the exam a bit fair, for example if they put conditional formatting in one of the exams it might also be in the other exams but in a different form (just an example)

Reaction score
I know it will be differnt but the main Ideas will be on all papers to make the exam a bit fair, for example if they put conditional formatting in one of the exams it might also be in the other exams but in a different form (just an example)
Don't you think?