• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparing for the SAT Reasoning Test

Reaction score
I'm giving the SAT I this November and I need a bit of advice. I've found a lot of SAT resources on the internet but the problem is that now I have a LOT of resources(Ebooks of Barron's, Princeton, McGraw Hill's, practice tests, notes etc) and it isn't possible to study from each and everyone of them. So can someone tell me which book(s) are the BEST for getting a good score in the SAT I (for those who have given it)? Help will be appreciated :)

Cam you give the link of the e-books?

Reaction score
hii.
well, regarding vocabulary you can learn the words here: http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/SAT/1000 Common SAT Words.pdf. but i have heard that this is an old list. however, words are words and it's best knowing as many as you can. Also, buy the Barron's Hot Words book..thats ought to help you out a great deal!
now, for the passage-based reading, i recommend going throw the passage thoroughly and understanding what is written. look up the words that you do not understand. many books tell you not to do this as you are likely to waste your time, but i'd say while practicing put in as much concentration as you can. once you know how the passages are written and are better at the vocabulary part, no time shall be wasted.
good luck. :)

im wishing to pursue medical education in usa so i wanna know what sat sunject are equied for admsiision and how much they matter in compaison with grades of o/a level answer me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Reaction score
im wishing to pursue medical education in usa so i wanna know what sat sunject are equied for admsiision and how much they matter in compaison with grades of o/a level answer me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
In the US, you'll have to undergo the Pre-Medical process, by entering a pre-med program at a university. This lasts for 4 years. You'll have to give the SAT and the TOEFL or IELTS. During Pre-Med, you are advised to major in any subject you wish, be it biology, economics, chemical engineering etc. After Pre-Med, you have to give the MCAT to get into a MD program in Medicine school. The MD/PhD lasts 4 years, and is the final stage of the medicine education. So you won't be able to study medicine in the US immediately after your A Levels, you need a Bachelors in a subject plus you need to finish the pre-med requisites.

Reaction score
In the US, you'll have to undergo the Pre-Medical process, by entering a pre-med program at a university. This lasts for 4 years. You'll have to give the SAT and the TOEFL or IELTS. During Pre-Med, you are advised to major in any subject you wish, be it biology, economics, chemical engineering etc. After Pre-Med, you have to give the MCAT to get into a MD program in Medicine school. The MD/PhD lasts 4 years, and is the final stage of the medicine education. So you won't be able to study medicine in the US immediately after your A Levels, you need a Bachelors in a subject plus you need to finish the pre-med requisites.
From where i may know the requirments of a pre med school of medicine? thanx for guiding.

Reaction score
From where i may know the requirments of a pre med school of medicine? thanx for guiding.
Pre-med programs are not schools of medicine. Not all schools of medicine have pre med programs. Each university may offer a pre med program, which is either displayed on their website, or you'll have to e-mail them. So check the universities' websites.

Reaction score
ohh...so even if i give full payment, i may not be admitted?
what do u mean by full payment
u have to pay for the entry tests and all that
but there is a chance that u get regected
if u have 3As in Alevels and score of around 1900 in SAT 1 u should be fine

Reaction score
o
what do u mean by full payment
u have to pay for the entry tests and all that
but there is a chance that u get regected
if u have 3As in Alevels and score of around 1900 in SAT 1 u should be fine
hkayy...so we dnt have to give SAT 2?