• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

preparation 2015

Reaction score
Thanks for bio notes do u have same book for physics and chem igcse
I've got for chemistry, but I can't post them now..I don't have the book with me at the moment. If you really want it, then maybe in two weeks, sorry :$

Reaction score
Hey,
Coordination and response notes file is corrupted. Could u please post it again?
and even i like ur notes so i also want the same books of chemistry and physics and if possible then whole bio book. Then,
if not then just for now repost the coordination file.

Reaction score
Hey,
Coordination and response notes file is corrupted. Could u please post it again?
and even i like ur notes so i also want the same books of chemistry and physics and if possible then whole bio book. Then,
if not then just for now repost the coordination file.
Here.
I'll try to fulfill your request as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Co-ordination and response.docx
    5.6 MB · Views: 19
Reaction score
ICT doubt- In access when i open the source file the format of the date- data type is different how to change it as my laptop has some date regional settings. PLS REPLY ASAP....

Reaction score
Hi guys, so .............are u afraid of upcoming exams:cry: or really excited:ROFLMAO:?
And
How is everybody preparing for their exams?
want to know this so that I and u guys could prepare best for our :unsure::cry::giggle: exam.
too damn afraid!!!!!!!!! i am not getting how to change this fear into confidence!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
in biology the problem is ...it does not matter how much i write but something is still missing!!! and in add.maths the problems are some quadratic eqations with inequalities !!
If u follow ur bio core i am sure thn all things will be covered n nothing will be left:)