• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

preparation 2015

Reaction score
Hi guys, so .............are u afraid of upcoming exams:cry: or really excited:ROFLMAO:?
And
How is everybody preparing for their exams?
want to know this so that I and u guys could prepare best for our :unsure::cry::giggle: exam.

Reaction score
Hello there :)
Well..yeah. Though I'm giving my exams in may june, and it's just 4 months to go, I literally hate how relaxed I am at it.
I've always been used to tension, and when I'm tensed I tend to actually study, but naah, this session I'm quite in the "I don't care anymore" mood. Not really proud of it, to let you know.
What about you? how do you motivate yourself to study?

Reaction score
Hello there :)
Well..yeah. Though I'm giving my exams in may june, and it's just 4 months to go, I literally hate how relaxed I am at it.
I've always been used to tension, and when I'm tensed I tend to actually study, but naah, this session I'm quite in the "I don't care anymore" mood. Not really proud of it, to let you know.
What about you? how do you motivate yourself to study?
You are actually pretty correct about the whole "TENSION" thing.Same is the case with me:sleep:..........I don't now why but i am quite lazy in my exam prep this year then the previous one in 2014.

But in real my motivation to study is excerciseo_O..........I know it may seem weird to u but thats who I am.:coffee:

Reaction score
You are actually pretty correct about the whole "TENSION" thing.Same is the case with me:sleep:..........I don't now why but i am quite lazy in my exam prep this year then the previous one in 2014.

But in real my motivation to study is excerciseo_O..........I know it may seem weird to u but thats who I am.:coffee:
Yes yes yes! That's just the same here. After exercising I feel a whole lot more active, and would want to study. Not weird :p

Reaction score
In what school are you? what grade?
I dont actually live in burayda, but the examinations are held there :D