• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pre released material/Scientific article June 2014 (A2 biology EDEXCEL)

Reaction score
Does anyone know what continuous and discontinuous genetic variation is and gene expression ?
btw, is depression in the specification? what do we have to know abt depression?
Any response is appreciated...

Reaction score
Does anyone have the scientific article for Jan 2015 exams??????please upload it.....i really need it.....

Reaction score
nothing has been delivered to the e-mail that I provided while registering !!!! almost 20 days are left before the unit 5 exam and nothing has been found . Can you please upload the january 2015 edexcel IAL biology scientific article here ?

Reaction score
nothing has been delivered to the e-mail that I provided while registering !!!! almost 20 days are left before the unit 5 exam and nothing has been found . Can you please upload the january 2015 edexcel IAL biology scientific article here ?

did you all get this paper yet?

Reaction score
Here are the answers to the first lot of questions we were given. Let me know if some don't make sense as they were just the marking points that ew were given. Some might take a bit of expalining. I will try and post the second lot if we get them and have gone through them in class.
I cant manage to download the document you have attached, ddddo you know why?