• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pre released material/Scientific article June 2014 (A2 biology EDEXCEL)

Reaction score
You're welcome. :)
Just please don't blame me if none of these types of questions come up in the actual exam:mad::mad:!!!

Reaction score
Sorry , we do the COPD article becaus we,re an international school. The Hela one is for your school if you do the coursework.
Doesn't,t your teacher help you out with this?

Reaction score
Que 3..M backing up an ecology que. ( Just a guess having seen that it hasnt appeared of recent )
I beg to differ, Ecology has already appeared a total of 3 times (incl sample paper) and it appeared in a 2012 paper. I am backing habituation to come, it has never come as an experiment description question.

Reaction score
in biology unit 6 atp: do v have to join the points by line or draw a best fit straight or curved line??? im talking about the correlation graphs.

Reaction score
i am really struggling with the ‘The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’ scientific article for the Unit 5 June 2014 paper. Does anybody have any notes/ questions and answers on it? Also i noticed there was a lot of resources for the June 2013 article, was there only one article for the June 2013 exam? As this year i believe there are two.. One for international and one for those in the UK. There's always so much resources for the international one this year :( I really am screwed!!
there are resources on the studentroom unit5 thread, go on there!!! some teacher has put up possible questions (&answers, I think) on the GCE edexcel scientific article...