• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Guys login to your online application account and click your application status. My status has been changed to " ADMISSION STATUS IN PROCESS". Check your status and tell me.

Reaction score
Yes you can
What you can?
Is transfer from SHSSL to SDSB is possible? If yes then When?
Actually I got offer from SHSSL. But i want to go in SDSB. Although i applied in both schools but my status says nothing about admission in SDSB. Is it possible that i receive admission offer from sdsb late on, in the second list? Please help...

Reaction score
Yes yo
What you can?
Actually I got offer from SHSSL. But i want to go in SDSB. Although i applied in both schools but my status says nothing about admission in SDSB. Is it possible that i receive admission offer from sdsb late on, in the second list? Please help...
Yes you can change your school. Check their website for further info.... And How did they inform you regarding your admission.

Reaction score
What you can?
I will post the link here

Reaction score
No! My current status is:
Admission Offered [SHSSL - BSc - (Honours)]
But the problem for me is that it says nothing about the admission in SDSB. I want to go there!!!!!!!!
Once you open their FAQ on online account they direct us to this link.