• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Finally i got admission in LUMS yahoo and i am still praying for other people

Mr smoky, does ur ADMISSION STATUS Only says (ADMISSION OFFERED SSE BS/ LCAT ETC)
or does it also say tht to which program like electrical engineering or BSC ECONOMICS/Accounting)?

Reaction score
it says admission offered (SHSSL-Bsc-honours)
So how will we come to kno tht in which program are we accepted!!
Like my 1st prefernce was ELECTRICAL ENG.
2nd prefernce was Computer Sciences
How do i kno to which or both(INSHALLAH) i am acceptd? 

Reaction score
electrical engineering or cs or nyother program starts from 2nd year

Reaction score
@ppl who gotadmission offered and also got letters do youhave a deadline to pay some fees or something like that?.

Reaction score

It is clearly mentioned in the mail that once you pay the initial fees, and submit the duplicate conditional offer to LUMS, they'll contact you themselves later in June/July in order to discuss your preferences.

Reaction score
My status says:
Admission Offered [SHSSL - BSc - (Honours)]
But i also applied in SDSB for ACF. AND i want to do ACF. But the status says nothing about SDSB. What does this mean? That i am not admitted in SDSB for ACF?
Please anyone help me...

Reaction score
Is there any sort of interview for the selected candidates?
Mr smoky, i dont know about the interviews but i wanted to ask did u receive any LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE frm LUMS or is your ADMISSION STATUS ONLY SAYS (ADMISSION OFFERED)? did u receive any sort of E-mail or a letter??

Reaction score
Mr smoky, i dont know about the interviews but i wanted to ask did u receive any LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE frm LUMS or is your ADMISSION STATUS ONLY SAYS (ADMISSION OFFERED)? did u receive any sort of E-mail or a letter??
I didnot recieve any sort of letter or Email

Reaction score
Can a Student receive offer from two schools? Is it possible? Please someone guide me.
mr smokey? do oyu know?

Reaction score
When I went in to submit a couple of documents yesterday, that the LUMS admin required for finaid purposes, I asked them about the decision and they said that I should expect the admission decision in late april/early may!! :( I think that is when the people who have applied for finaid will get the decision.

Reaction score
A friend of mine told me that he has some contacts in LUMS and that financial aid applicants will receive their decisions not until next week.

What the hell has financial aid got to do with admission if the admissions are need blind?
I am now worried as I asked for 100% aid.

Reaction score
A friend of mine told me that he has some contacts in LUMS and that financial aid applicants will receive their decisions not until next week.

What the hell has financial aid got to do with admission if the admissions are need blind?
I am now worried as I asked for 100% aid.

Same here.. I asked for almost 85% finaid..
Maybe they want to send the finaid package WITH the acceptance or something? :confused: