• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Did everyone who paid the fee get a roll number ??
its been a week since i submitted it and no response from them so far, do they take this long or should i contact them?

Reaction score
its been a week since i submitted it and no response from them so far, do they take this long or should i contact them?

I paid the fee on 14th May and I haven't received any Roll No as well.. I wasn't even expecting one this soon until you mentioned it LOL :D
I think its gonna take some time.. But if you wanna be sure then you can always call them up and confirm if they received your payment or not.. I am sure that my payment was received since I personally went to the LUMS admission office and submitted it :p

Reaction score
I paid the fee on 14th May and I haven't received any Roll No as well.. I wasn't even expecting one this soon until you mentioned it LOL :D
I think its gonna take some time.. But if you wanna be sure then you can always call them up and confirm if they received your payment or not.. I am sure that my payment was received since I personally went to the LUMS admission office and submitted it :p
You receive your roll number on your online portal. In the application status.

Reaction score
IA :)... i got the call too, does that mean we are gonna get accepted for sure? or are they asking every financial aid student for these documents?

i talked about this call with the people who are studying in lums and they said they only see the financial aid cases of those people whose admission is confirmed..i know many people who applied for fa bt didnt received any call..well most probably we got into lums..and wait for the acceptance letter with patience:cool:

Reaction score
i talked about this call with the people who are studying in lums and they said they only see the financial aid cases of those people whose admission is confirmed..i know many people who applied for fa bt didnt received any call..well most probably we got into lums..and wait for the acceptance letter with patience:cool:

which skl did u apply too and what r ur olevel grades?
nd thats a relief, i thought they called everyone who applied for F.A.. but no one is geting acceptances nowadays so its frustrating :/

Reaction score
which skl did u apply too and what r ur olevel grades?
nd thats a relief, i thought they called everyone who applied for F.A.. but no one is geting acceptances nowadays so its frustrating :/
my elder brother is curently studying in lums, he applied for fa..mine and his case r being reviewed together, i think i will receive letter in june..i applied in sse and shssl
my o'level grades are 6A'S 2B'S..IF U WORKED HARD FOR THE TEST HAVE FAITH IN GOD.INSHALLAH you will get admission

Reaction score
Please tell me and help me you all.. I ve 66% in fsc n 80% in matric.. LCAT went good.. What are my chances in LUMS??

Reaction score
I think all students having a status showing in process written have been rejected... LUMS has completed their required number of students.. Committee has also completed financial aid and NOP decisions.. What's your opinions??

Reaction score
I think all students having a status showing in process written have been rejected... LUMS has completed their required number of students.. Committee has also completed financial aid and NOP decisions.. What's your opinions??
No appi g thats not the case. They recieve thousands of application. it is not easy to review these applications within 1.5 months. the decisions will be coming out till the end of JUNE.

Reaction score
many people are still to be admitted. the ones they do not require, they sends rejection letters.
last year my friend received his SSE offer in the mid june. he probably was last one who got in.