• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I don't think I talked rudely :/
Just expressing my own view
Btw you should learn English What's " Learn your Manners." :/

Reaction score
I don't think I talked rudely :/
Just expressing my own view
Btw you should learn English What's " Learn your Manners." :/

Well, well. Let me explain.
'Learn your manners' implies, in simple words, to be a little more respectful and mannerly. There, I hope that's easier to understand.

Reaction score
Well, well. Let me explain.
'Learn your manners' implies, in simple words, to be a little more respectful and mannerly. There, I hope that's easier to understand.
No need to argue. :) All you need to do is ignore people like these. Their pride and ego will one day cause their downfall.

Think of them as scum of the earth;

Reaction score
wow can i ask how did this happen? can we get acceptance from other school after beeing offered from one other?
We can definately expect! If one has applied in two schools. Both can offer him/her at different or same time. I first got the acceptance from SHSSL (on 12 or 13 April) as it has a low merit then SDSB and then now on 18th may i got the letter from SDSB. Finally i now withdraw my acceptance from SHSSL and accepted SDSB Offer. Thanks to ALLAH Almighty.

Reaction score
i have got the addmision in shssl.. but my first prefrence was sdsb... mind if i ask ur Olevel grades?

Reaction score
hey guys one of my friends got rejected from lums, guess the rejections r coming in now :/

Reaction score
More selections:

1 Accepted in SSE
1 Accepted in SDSB on 100% aid
1 Accepted in SHSSL on 100% aid

People who got 100% aid were from NOP.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any educational loans from a bank or a private company for lums undergraduate program?

Reaction score
Anyone who got rejection or who's friends are rejected, can he/she tell what is written in their online application portals?

Is it "In Process" or "Rejected"?

Reaction score
nope i didnt get accepted yet..they called to ask for some more documents for financial aid..ISHALLAH i will get accepted!(y)

IA :)... i got the call too, does that mean we are gonna get accepted for sure? or are they asking every financial aid student for these documents?

Reaction score
IA :)... i got the call too, does that mean we are gonna get accepted for sure? or are they asking every financial aid student for these documents?

t.They are asking to send documents to those who are on their good list.