• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
guyz do u know what happened to me today? at 3 pm, our house bell rang,as we live on first floor i went to terrace and saw a man from TCS standing there.i started to scream with excitement thinking ''I GOT INTO LUMS" my bro went to open door and got lums envelope from the person..this confirmed me that i got in lums and its my acceptance letter.when i opened it my hands were shaking. was it acceptance letter? NO! it was my bro's result who's studing in lums!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
seriously this waiting period for lums acceptance letter is givin me sweet memories:whistle:!
Similar thing happened to me, when I opened the LUMS envelope it was my brothers result. It was a few months back. But unlike you I didn't even say anything to anyone. :p

Reaction score
Dude WTF are you upto with your life.

LOL, there's nothing wrong in giving 9 A levels. I just felt that taking 4 A level was boring (& narrow) so I took out the extra time to self-study for some extra subjects and finally to appear for them in CIE to test my knowledge.

Reaction score
guyz do u know what happened to me today? at 3 pm, our house bell rang,as we live on first floor i went to terrace and saw a man from TCS standing there.i started to scream with excitement thinking ''I GOT INTO LUMS" my bro went to open door and got lums envelope from the person..this confirmed me that i got in lums and its my acceptance letter.when i opened it my hands were shaking. was it acceptance letter? NO! it was my bro's result who's studing in lums!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
seriously this waiting period for lums acceptance letter is givin me sweet memories:whistle:!
AAlllaa ;) .....lol

Reaction score
LOL, there's nothing wrong in giving 9 A levels. I just felt that taking 4 A level was boring (& narrow) so I took out the extra time to self-study for some extra subjects and finally to appear for them in CIE to test my knowledge.
Wow! First person who retreats to studying when he gets bored. :p If you were bored, why didn't you pick up a hobby (I mean other than studying). There is so much to do in life man.

Reaction score
Can anyone of you plx tell me about the service agency(TCS,etc), through which LUMS send admission packages?

Reaction score
It probably is. Cuz yesterday was last date for fee submission.
yar how many rounds ov admissions are there ....and is tis the 2nd batch or 2nd round ov admission. cuz there are 4 batches in lums and 2 rounds ov admissions..so wot basically is it ...and did every f.a student get a col ..i mean i ve sent all possible documents ..and i havnt got any call ..so it means i am rejected or wot...help me guys

Reaction score
LUMS has widen application processing circle to Multan and southern Punjab region.

Reaction score
what do you mean ???........they do it city-wise ????

Exactly city wise.

They first process applications from Major cities (provincial capitals), then Lahore and adjacent areas, and then Punjab and rest of country.

Reaction score
Exactly city wise.

They first process applications from Major cities (provincial capitals), then Lahore and adjacent areas, and then Punjab and rest of country.
what so ever ...i am a lot confused about their policy........and yeah bit nervous too cuz of this IN PROCESS shit..

Reaction score
yar how many rounds ov admissions are there ....and is tis the 2nd batch or 2nd round ov admission. cuz there are 4 batches in lums and 2 rounds ov admissions..so wot basically is it ...and did every f.a student get a col ..i mean i ve sent all possible documents ..and i havnt got any call ..so it means i am rejected or wot...help me guys
As far as I know this is the fourth batch.

In the first batch on 12 April mostly those who didn't apply for FA received the decision.
On 23 April two people who I know who cancelled their FA received acceptance.
Then around 4 May Mostly financial aid applicants received the acceptances and financial aid decisions. Including me :p
Then yesterday i.e 15 May some more people received the acceptances.

Reaction score
Wow! First person who retreats to studying when he gets bored. :p If you were bored, why didn't you pick up a hobby (I mean other than studying). There is so much to do in life man.

I didn't take extra subjects for the sake of studying (and thats not my hobby). I took extra subjects to sharpen my skills in different areas out of boredom (and to utilise my time more usefully). And I do have other hobbies its not like I am in front of books 24/7. :D

Reaction score
hi im Saad, i got a call from lums sum time back asking for financial documents.. what does that mean?
and i wanted to know if i get a C below grade will lums let me in?
provided i have good grades in my other two subjects?

Reaction score
hi im Saad, i got a call from lums sum time back asking for financial documents.. what does that mean?
and i wanted to know if i get a C below grade will lums let me in?
provided i have good grades in my other two subjects?
yes they are very strict on that.... not agrade below c

Reaction score
I called lums today. They said that they are sending rejections. Moreover, they also said that every applicant will get his or her decision before june. They said that they are still sending acceptances.