• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
well my olvl grades were 8A*s but the sse was crappy...im honestly glad i ever made it to lums :)
depends bro LEMS is LUMS got to admitt that :D. No matter what field you choose you will have a LUMINITE tag and that wll get you a job in most probability :D. if you either want to do EE or computer science or going into research into specific sub i:e BSc chem or phy then LUMS is the best option you have and f you can afford it go for it brother :) . but if you want to do Chemical engineering or something like this i dont think lums offers that so its better to go for GIKI which is the most hihgly reputed engineering university in Pakistan and recognised in pakistan :p ( how it got a better EE than LUMS is beyond me ) .
p.s if you go into reserch field you need to go on to get masters untill you land a job :D BOL man

Reaction score
You only get accepted in your top most priority school which you mentioned while filling out online admission form. But dont you worry. Lums allow inter school transfers, so at the end of your first academic year at lums you can transfer to SSE. But many people do not transfer from one school to another because you have to take some core courses of SSE which are required before you transfer to SSE and people find it difficult to manage all those courses. I hope that clarifies your issue.

Reaction score
there is a guy in my school he has 80% in metric and 72% in fsc ..he has been selected in shssl ..so o/a level grades are not everything ...lcat does count ..and it has more weightage dan ur grades ..75% is ur lcat weightage ...and the source who told me about 1000 students being enrolled is credible ...and guys plz temme....if u r given aid ..u ll defintely get a call .or if ur doc. are complete ..u wont ????
Are you sure about the thing that lcat matters 75%?

Reaction score
how does one get an unconditional offer from lums?
or are final alevel grades ALWAYS required to fill minimum bbc condition??

Reaction score
how does one get an unconditional offer from lums?
or are final alevel grades ALWAYS required to fill minimum bbc condition??

Obviously you won't get a conditional offer if you apply after your A-Level result.
But when you apply before receiving your A-Level result, you get a conditional offer. I think that is how it works.

Reaction score
What is a good enough SAT I score for a GUARANTEED LUMS acceptance?

I know of someone who had a SAT score greater than 2000 but was still rejected, while people with 1700 got accepted.
The entire academic record counts, but if you have a score above 2000, that should be good enough.

Reaction score
A friend of mine has 3 or 4 A's in Olevel and a 1760 on SAT, giving composites, Admission chances??

Reaction score
Obviously you won't get a conditional offer if you apply after your A-Level result.
But when you apply before receiving your A-Level result, you get a conditional offer. I think that is how it works.

Is there any scenario where A2 final grades dont matter?:(