• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
This waiting period is nerve-wrecking!! I can't even study for the A level finals now due to all the suspense!

Reaction score
I've heard that the first batch of admission decision will be dispatched on the 15th of April, but can't be certain.. My dad received a call from the LUMS people today at 2 30, and was interviewed by them regarding finances.. They asked him to submit a couple of documents no later than 12pm tommorow.. dunno what to make of it :confused:

Reaction score
LUMS is dealing with Lahore and adjacent areas like Sialkot, Fasilabad, Okara etc. applications. 3 of my friends from these cities have also received same calls.

Home of person from Sialkot was physically visited by LUMS team.

Reaction score
i have received my conditional offer from lums sse... its strange that i didnt get an email but rather was posted the acceptance letter at my home address....
hope u guyz get accepted soon!! good luck!

Reaction score
i have received my conditional offer from lums sse... its strange that i didnt get an email but rather was posted the acceptance letter at my home address....
hope u guyz get accepted soon!! good luck!
Congratulations :D
Btw did you apply for financial aid?

Reaction score
its 5-6 now and by letter.
I applied to fin aid but havent received anything.

till now only those have received a letter who didnt apply for aid.

Reaction score
its 5-6 now and by letter.
I applied to fin aid but havent received anything.

till now only those have received a letter who didnt apply for aid.

I figured, because in the case of those who dont apply for finaid the LUMS admin doesn't have to decide upon the financial aid package. The financial aid package has to come with the acceptance. Lets just hope and pray for the best :) by the way, which school are you in?