• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your Comp. Studies(0420) doubts here

How do you think computer studies is to you?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Anyone having doubts related to computer studies can post then here.
And also u can rate how u feel about computer studies.

Reaction score
If I know how to draw the system flow chart very well, do i have to learn how to do the pseudocode thingy?

Reaction score
If I know how to draw the system flow chart very well, do i have to learn how to do the pseudocode thingy?
See when writing algorithms there are options of either writing the algorithm in pseudocode or making a flowchart, but still even if u think you are perfect at making flowcharts I would say that you should also learn how to use pseudocode because at times algorithms questions are complex and making flowcharts in that situations becomes very time consuming. Further is your choice. :)

Reaction score
I have got this assignment which contains 10 marks so I need help with this please I need proper answers to the point :)
How Cisco Information Technology upgrade Enterprise resource planning in their modules.
1.1 Introduction
1.2 Problem Statements
1.3 Solution
1.4 Implementation
1.5 Conclusion