• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your AS-Level Mathematics (P1 and M1) doubts here.

Reaction score
hey
srry for being late but i was extremely busy with my exams
i will mail u some of the available files and u cal always inbox me or tell me about ur doubts and i can help u with them for (P4 , P3 , P6 )
btw how was ur paper 1 ???
:)

man again i was busy with my exams
if u have any doubts in mechanics or P3 or P6 just inbox me :)
btw how was ur exam P1 ??
:)

will surely inbox you with my doubts at the moment busy with physics P2 preparation
Maths P1 paper was fine I didnot do that well how much I wanted to do and how did your paper go

Reaction score
will surely inbox you with my doubts at the moment busy with physics P2 preparation
Maths P1 paper was fine I didnot do that well how much I wanted to do and how did your paper go
Wish U all the best in physics P2 :)
isa u will do well in M1 (P4) :)

Reaction score
A particle P moves in a straight line. It starts from rest at a point O and moves towards a point A on
the line. During the first 8 seconds P’s speed increases to 8 m s−1 with constant acceleration. During
the next 12 seconds P’s speed decreases to 2 m s−1 with constant deceleration. P then moves with
constant acceleration for 6 seconds, reachingA with speed 6.5 m s−1
(i) Sketch the velocity-time graph forP’s motion. [2]
The displacement of P from O, at time tseconds after P leaves O, iss metres.
(ii) Shade the region of the velocity-time graph representing sfor a value oft where 20 ≤ t ≤ 26.
[1]
(iii) Show that, for 20 ≤ t ≤ 26,
s = 0.375t
2 −13t +202.

Reaction score
hey guys
could u plz help me with this
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...S Level/Mathematics (9709)/9709_w13_qp_43.pdf

Q5
A particle P moves in a straight line. It starts from rest at a point O and moves towards a point A on
the line. During the first 8 seconds P’s speed increases to 8 m s−1 with constant acceleration. During
the next 12 seconds P’s speed decreases to 2 m s−1 with constant deceleration. P then moves with
constant acceleration for 6 seconds, reachingA with speed 6.5 m s−1
(i) Sketch the velocity-time graph forP’s motion. [2]
The displacement of P from O, at time tseconds after P leaves O, iss metres.
(ii) Shade the region of the velocity-time graph representing sfor a value oft where 20 ≤ t ≤ 26.
[1]
(iii) Show that, for 20 ≤ t ≤ 26,
s = 0.375t
2 −13t +202.

Reaction score
Guys..how the hell do we solve this question

9709/41/ON/10
q3??
i cant e ven resolve the forces..:(
PM me if u can!!
The tention in p1X and p1A will be the same, and the tention s in p2X and p2C will be the same, but they'll brcdifferentvfton each other. Find P1X and then calculate P1(X)B -angle X in that triangle. Next find P2(X)B by subtracting that angle from 90. Now you will have two known forces abd 3 known angles and so you can apply lamis rule to find the third force