• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your AICT doubts here

Reaction score
in the mark scheme of paper 2 i have seen reports printed with outlined rows and columns. How can i print my reports with such a format. I know it won't help me get extra marks but the outlined format makes it easier to read the printed data.

thx

saif

Reaction score
in the mark scheme of paper 2 i have seen reports printed with outlined rows and columns. How can i print my reports with such a format. I know it won't help me get extra marks but the outlined format makes it easier to read the printed data.

thx

saif

When you click on the print option ders a coloumn that says page layout ..add rows and coloumns ..u hv to tick on dat (since m not on pc i dont rembr the exact name ..)

Reaction score
Hi AAnsarii

Plz help me with question 12 of oct nov 2008 paper 2.

How can i calculate the Pay? how i can multiply two fields in Access? I searched the internet but it wasn't very helpful. I came across this Pay:[Rate]*[Weighting]. I tired this formula in the query design view, no luck.

please help me out.

thx in advance

saif
pay is
weighting*Rate
it is written in the question itself

Reaction score
could anyone hlp me with summer 2010 paper 4 Q3 this part
Enter formulae in cells C2:C10 that refer to Book Orders.CSV and display whether the
Text Book is Required by the student whose Student id is entered in cell A2.
this is the formula =HLOOKUP(B2,Book orders'!$D$1:$L$21,VALUE(VLOOKUP($A$2,Book orders'!$A$2:$B$21,2,FALSE)),FALSE)
Create a new column in table Book orders that shows the row number for each student, and then use this as the col_index number. hope this helps