• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post You Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry O & A Levels. | Resources and E-Books are also available

Do you find physics A-Levels (Ed-excel) difficult?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Which experiments are you guys revising for Unit6?[/QUOst focusing TE]
Well, nowadays im just focusing on my upcoming Unit 3 chemistry and physics exam and collecting notes for unit 6 chemistry and physics. lol. and the worst part is that i havent found any yet. :p On Friday is Physics unit 3 exam after that i'll start revising unit 6 of chemistry n physics. InshaALLAH. I'll prepare unit 6 of chemistry n physics from book. Coz till today i havent found any notes for unit 6 physics and chemistry. :(

WBU? Ibtizam Nafis Daiyan

Reaction score
Tf I lost that booklet for unit 3 notes(the one with all bla experiments).
Anyone has it ?

Reaction score
aha yeah ADNAN CHOWDHURY LOL i used his notes last year! got me a 59/60 UMS in chem 3!

yeah found it but i didnt specifically see any for chem 6?

hmmm... well im also searching ....

Reaction score
Does someone have any more practice papers for Physics Unit3 B please? Apart from the pastpapers... They are so few :cry:

Reaction score
Hello guys.....I ma also giving Chem and Phy unit 3 this year....
What kind of experiment related to waves come, or may come in the detail experiment question of abt 11 marks..Any idea?!?!?!?