• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Possibility of getting overall A from C in AS

Reaction score
Hi guys just wanna ask is it possible or how easy/difficult to jump from C to A
I get ACCC in AS. A for Economics and C for Law, Business and Accounting.
And for Law and accounting I get 69 which is one mark to B..Business surprisingly got the lowest marks coz I'm actually aiming for A but I plan to drop Business in A2 since I'm not confident that I can do well. For Accounting I actually quite good in it but the last exam came out with something that my teachers actually missed to teach so I can't do well. So now I'm thinking whether to resit Accounting so that I can get A coz I'm worried that I can't pull a C to A
One lecturer said is easy to jump to A one said is very difficult while one said is possible
I'm so confused..

Reaction score
Hi guys just wanna ask is it possible or how easy/difficult to jump from C to A
I get ACCC in AS. A for Economics and C for Law, Business and Accounting.
And for Law and accounting I get 69 which is one mark to B..Business surprisingly got the lowest marks coz I'm actually aiming for A but I plan to drop Business in A2 since I'm not confident that I can do well. For Accounting I actually quite good in it but the last exam came out with something that my teachers actually missed to teach so I can't do well. So now I'm thinking whether to resit Accounting so that I can get A coz I'm worried that I can't pull a C to A
One lecturer said is easy to jump to A one said is very difficult while one said is possible
I'm so confused..
get at least 92% in A2. xD

Reaction score
So when we get the PRI for AS and A2,Do we get a separate like a statement something PRI for Da da da full A-levels?

Reaction score
Yes it is difficult. :)
This is damn CIE, here unexpected thing happenes :D
Never heard of that :p
LOLL yea everyone says after CIE"Myy paper went total Nuts man" but then after the result they be Like "MIRACLE Oh Miracle I got straight A's" -_-
Now we all know that story don't we