• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Politics..

Want to bring a change? or do you think something is not the way it should be?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I hate politics.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Determined to bring a change.

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am their master :p :p (just like I m the admin of the 3 words game).They once brought me the soul of a girl who denounce my authority :cool::ROFLMAO:
lol. Azkaban is no disney world. :p :p
hahha ... don't wait for my soul coz i got some powerful patronus spell ;)
I agree. Ok so maybe you can't even get me in there.

Reaction score
11148763_10208053734921449_8639463150380916275_n.jpg

Dunno if that's true but it says something.

Reaction score
Dejected to see PML-N winning majority here at my place in local bodies elections. *sighs*. It only means people love the current condition of our home and don't want to change it for the sake of betterment. No! They are illogically determined and amateur to see PMLN in power forever!
Yeah! It has been about 20 years for PML-N to be tested as a strong, good-for-nation party! What else did they do other than to pile up in their own bank accounts!

Reaction score
'We feel ashamed': Pakistani relatives of California shooter

By Khurram Shahzad 22 hours ago

ABC News Videos
Terrorism Arrives in US: New Photo of San Bernardino Killers

cb3f0d816ffea8b001aa9d12ebd9d732

I condemn those attacks full-heartedly but being a part of Muslim Ummah I swear a true Muslim can never even think about harming a single soul and we all know what Allah demands us regarding the peace and comfort of "every" human on earth! whether stranger or your closest acquaintance.

First of all, why is a muslim always killed in a shootout with police after making an attack in America?? Who knows they were also victims of attacks and only 'seen' by police and thus their fate all turned against them.

Honestly, I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD AMERICAN MEDIA CLAIMS REGARDING MUSLIMs!, especially in this epic Islamophobic era and same is what all Muslims should do. Stupid those pakistani relatives of Tashfeen Malik who immediately accepted America's "commandments" (although the couple is just "suspect") and thus proving Muslims as the stupidest of all nations!

I know what a Muslim ought to do in every aspect of life and I'm sure every Muslim reading here has enough knowledge about "how much harm is a Muslim allowed to give to another fellow human being or at least an animal or insect?" Reports have shown she was really a true muslim and yet she is called a "shooter". None of my senses accept this. They are just blamed as far as I can comprehend.

Reaction score
زکربرگ کا مسلمانوں کے لیے آواز بلند کرنے کا اعلان
  • 10 دسمبر 2015
شیئر Image copyright AFP
Image caption زکربرگ نے کہا کہ اگر ایک دوسرے میں مثبت پہلو دیکھا جائے تو تمام لوگوں کے لیے بہتر دنیا تشکیل دی جا سکتی ہے

Reaction score
but who's the Harry Potter I wonder, the next President of America I guess
I wish all the curses to Donald Trump
..AVADA KEDARVA......!!!!! to Donald Trump. Now I really want his photo with a scar if he's a real politician!
God knows ... That guys an i-dont-even-know-if-theres-a-word! And what's even more illogical than his nonexistent brain are his followers ... He does have a chance.