• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please review my writing peices..i suck at them

Reaction score
With the pressures on today's young people to succeed academically, some people believe that non- academic subjects at school (eg : P.E and cookery) should be removed from the syllabus so that children can concentrate wholly on academic subjects (250 words) task 2 academic

Schools have many non-academic subjects which alter the children's scores at school. In removal of these subjects, children will score more. I totally disagree with the statement because by doing so we can put children to more pressure instead.

Firstly, I believe that these extra subjects can enhance their skills and make them more capable. In addition, non-academic subjects, polishes their abilities to tackle different tasks more easily.In the educational process, students should be offered a wide variety of ways to learn, among which they could choose or with which they could experiment. This can have a good impact on them, for instance, if a kid is really poor at academic subjects and stresses himself out it will apparently result in much worse grades, therefore by incorporating such subjects can give them a chance to explore their talents and choose what they like. They probably will opt for a subject of their interest, rather than studying mathematics they can study arts and become an artist. This will also give children a wide opportunity for their career in the future.

Moreover, adding physical education as a subject can never be stressful instead it will help the kids remain fit and will also fortify their strength. This will help them to concentrate on their studies which in turn will result in better grades. The aspect of learning should be imposed both ways to obtain desired outcomes. Keeping this in balance will push the student's to do better at school and encourage healthy competition.

To sum up, learning both ways has more chances of different experiences, which helps the student's remain on track and keep a balance in life.

Reaction score
Q: wd da rise in popularity of da internt newspapers will sonn become a thing of past..to what extent do u agree or disagree

In recent times, internet has taken prevalence over the newspapers. Majority of the people now don't read newspapers because it has limited and specific information. I agree with the fact that newspapers will soon become a thing of past.

In this era, internet is probably the most widespread and dominant thing. Firstly, I believe that newspapers are outdated because it provides us with limited and specific information only. For instance, it publishes information related to sports, politics, current affairs and entertainment while on the other hand internet updates us about a wide variety of things every single second. Internet is the most widespread which is used by every age group whereas newspapers are read mostly by older people. Moreover, internet is considered more spontaneous than newspapers because newspaper provides us with the news of the previous day while the internet updates every second of the day.

Furthermore, newspapers are made of paper, which involves cutting of the trees. Apparently, this does not have desired outcomes. It is the leading cause of global warming and is also building up more garbage. It is also contributing to deforestation which is happening all over the world today. At this point, newspapers will have to face environmentalists on its way to be alive. On the contrary, media has made its way by developing a faster, cheaper and more updated route that is the internet which is preferred.

To conclude, I believe that with such fast and wide development in the media, the internet is probably going to win this. Newspapers will soon be replaced by the internet and the fate will be sealed.

Reaction score
Hi nerdybookworm,

^This essay shows you are ready for IELTS tomorrow. Insha Allah, you will do great. As for speaking, the most important thing is to talk nonstop for 2 minutes during part 2 of the test. I think its probably late, but usually you're required to talk about an object, a person, a place, your hobby, visit to some place, survey/an important decision in life/ a big achievement in life etc. Just be yourself, talk confidently without ums and aas or long pauses, you'll do great. A sure way that guarantees you've passed the Speaking test is that the examiner questions you more after the exam ends. Be sure to get that! Also, i you are asked less questions in part 3 (2-3Q) instead of 7-8Q, you are well over band 7. All the best to you for tomorrow.

My question was to describe an object I recently bought but did not like.
A friend had to describe an important decision in life.

Reaction score
Great to see a fellow Pakistani with a fabulous score (MA)! (y)
Overall 8 here.
Thanks a lot :)
thankyou so much sirius and master mind :) ..and those motivational words sirus :') made my day,thanks for the boost :D
im about to leave for the test !
Best of luck ! May Allah grant u success with the best band (Y)
btw how was ur exam? :p

Reaction score
thankyou so much sirius and master mind :) ..and those motivational words sirus :') made my day,thanks for the boost :D
im about to leave for the test !

Glad to have helped with the confidence boost! :)

Thanks a lot :)

Best of luck ! May Allah grant u success with the best band (Y)
btw how was ur exam? :p
You're welcome.
Ameen.

Alhamdulilah it was great :)

Masha Allah. Then we'll have another 7+ bander join the group, eh? :)
(The next 12 days are going to be the slowest ever... pray heartily).