• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please review my writing peices..i suck at them

Reaction score
hey there!!
I need your help guys...i am really bad at writing tasks..so is it possible if any one can check my writing pieces..that'll be a big help for me..Any one who has given ielts recently can help me easily..please reply and i'll post my writings....Thanksss

Reaction score
I can help you in that but it may take me about 3-5 days as I am travelling. If you wish, u may email me the writings at [email protected].
If u need an urgent proofread, i suggest u to try using grammarly.com. u may need to sign up but that is for free to identify n corre t most of the common errors.
Hope it helps. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
yes i just checked my email ! thank you so much for the reply, I will surely follow your tips to improve :)
umm one more favour ...can you please highlight the areas which you think need improvement,that'll be a bigger help !
JazakAllah :)

Reaction score
Generally talking, there are no such major flaws in ur writing frm my point of view
Proofreading your work can help u to cover that up. Just try using a variety of words to describe n start/connect sentences like furthermore, therefore, hence, additionally, in contrast etc. For proofreading, i suggest u to use grammarly.com. once u write something n proofread on ur own, check it using grammarly.com. with this u can correct at least the basic errors. Keep in mind that it is not must to get 100% correct in that proofreader as it is computerizes n not sll errors highlighted are actual mistakes. I hope i m nt confusing u. ;)

Reaction score
Generally talking, there are no such major flaws in ur writing frm my point of view
Proofreading your work can help u to cover that up. Just try using a variety of words to describe n start/connect sentences like furthermore, therefore, hence, additionally, in contrast etc. For proofreading, i suggest u to use grammarly.com. once u write something n proofread on ur own, check it using grammarly.com. with this u can correct at least the basic errors. Keep in mind that it is not must to get 100% correct in that proofreader as it is computerizes n not sll errors highlighted are actual mistakes. I hope i m nt confusing u. ;)
I signed up for grammarly.com but it was like i had to pay for it,i was wondering if any free trial version is available or not ?!
Okay that's a really cool score 7.5 ! Wow :D I''ll surely follow your tips
thanks

Reaction score
You can easily check ur text without paying or subscribing. Just enter the textin the box n check it. However in this way u may only get ur mistakes highlighted n nt corrcted. N thnx :D best of kuck :)

Reaction score
For that try having conversations with ur frndz or in daily routine in english. If that is too awkward, a better way is to talk to urself in english :) it is common to talk to urself in daily routine especially wen u r alone or thinking somthin deeply. Thts at least true for me.
As for me, i developed my speaking skiils after i participated in 2-3 speeches in diffrnt events. Speaking is all about confidence. Keep in mind that it takes time to mastr thi skill in any lamguage.
Anothr tip here wich may help u is tht wen speaking english, dnt worry too much abt grammar rules or u ll nt b able to speak fluently. Like if you start thinking while speaking that should u use has or had , u ll stuck in tht place breaking the flow. Try to speak naturally. If u have enough time n u get some opportunities, dont let thm go. Like participate in debates/speeches n interviews. Like u may randomly visit ur principle's office n discuss any new update about or recent achievmmt u made or any thibg abt ur career. This ll give u confidence n practice if easily having friendly chats in English.

Reaction score
IELTS Task 2 (academic)
Q: Do you believe that experimentation on animals for scientific purposes is justified.Are there any alternatives to animal experimentation?

Answer: Nowadays, animal testing in laboratories has taken a hype, which I believe is wrong and shouldn't be used for scientific purposes.There are many other techniques such as in-vitro and silico model methods which can be used.
Firstly,I think that animal testing is cruel and also expensive.It is not appropriate to torture speechless creatures and test different sorts of chemicals on them, which may be harmful.And also, it is not mandatory for a particular animal to react in the same way as humans because animal bodies are not the same as our own,this may cause a different result which can be intriguing.
Therefore, a more desired approach can be considered such as in vitro and silico models because these methods are non-animal testing ways.In vitro consists of using human cells and tissues in a sophisticated manner. This technique is a much cheaper,faster and appropriate method which can be considered.Moreover, computer techniques have a greater value in obtaining results for instance silico model method is the latest software which is generated by 3D computer technique and is able to give more precise results.Using these methods is a more wiser way to tackle difficult experiments without harming the animals.
In my opinion, animal testing for scientific purposes is a big no.It would be considered as a crime,if they were being tested in an open place rather than a laboratory.I believe that animal testing must be constrained.

Reaction score
IELTS Task 2 (academic)
Q: Do you believe that experimentation on animals for scientific purposes is justified.Are there any alternatives to animal experimentation?

Answer: Nowadays, animal testing in laboratories has taken a hype, which I believe is wrong and shouldn't be used for scientific purposes.There are many other techniques such as in-vitro and silico model methods which can be used.
Firstly,I think that animal testing is cruel and also expensive.It is not appropriate to torture speechless creatures and test different sorts of chemicals on them, which may be harmful.And also, it is not mandatory for a particular animal to react in the same way as humans because animal bodies are not the same as our own,this may cause a different result which can be intriguing.
Therefore, a more desired approach can be considered such as in vitro and silico models because these methods are non-animal testing ways.In vitro consists of using human cells and tissues in a sophisticated manner. This technique is a much cheaper,faster and appropriate method which can be considered.Moreover, computer techniques have a greater value in obtaining results for instance silico model method is the latest software which is generated by 3D computer technique and is able to give more precise results.Using these methods is a more wiser way to tackle difficult experiments without harming the animals.
In my opinion, animal testing for scientific purposes is a big no.It would be considered as a crime,if they were being tested in an open place rather than a laboratory.I believe that animal testing must be constrained.
good effort! there are a few language errors but generally you have written really well.
- in 2nd para - line 2 - "And also," use "Also" instead.
- 3rd para - line 4 - remove "more" from "more wiser."
- last para - line 1 - there is no need of comma after "crime"
hey just posted my new task which i did...and i have my exam in just 10 days..will try speaking by myself,that is the only option available ! :D
sure. best of luck for that as well! ;) :D

Reaction score
i posted this on grammarly as well it indicated me with the error in punctuation within a clause (4) can you point out where these can be..im confused

Reaction score
is the word limit okay because i feel i have written lesser than 250 words
Copy paste it in MS word n check the word count. I guess its 255 or may b 235 (not sure) .
i posted this on grammarly as well it indicated me with the error in punctuation within a clause (4) can you point out where these can be..im confused
That is not a problm. You have not given a space after comma n tht is what grammarly counting as mistake.