• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help Me With Systems Flowchart!

Reaction score
Information system for you is a piece of rabit shit,it sucks has tons of errors.
flowcharts are easy but I'm having a really bad time with Trace Tables!

You're probably using the third edition, which basically came out like a decade or so ago. Why don't schools promote new books?! 4th edition, published in 2012, is quite useful and complies with the syllabus. And trace table are easy if you concentrate on the question. DON'T distract yourself while doing them. just follow that train of thought until you're done with the question.

Reaction score
You're probably using the third edition, which basically came out like a decade or so ago. Why don't schools promote new books?! 4th edition, published in 2012, is quite useful and complies with the syllabus. And trace table are easy if you concentrate on the question. DON'T distract yourself while doing them. just follow that train of thought until you're done with the question.
im using 4th edition which came in 2011 i bought new for i think 1800 in 2013 ..happy?

Reaction score
Hey could you please let me know how did you prepare for the exam and which topics are the important ones which have a higher degree of importance in the exam?
Also, guys everyone seems to talk about ATP papers, we have our paper 2 as coursework, the project which has been completed, so we don't give ATP but could anyone tell me what to study for paper 1?
i just studied from official notes published by cie which were of 15-20 pages, which that computer geek who aims for distinction (May he succeed) has already posted and you have already thanked him/her (idk) ;) , khair. there is more common sense than knowledge i guess. just practice more for algorithms/pseudocodes/trace and truth tables because these things constitute upto 40 percent or more of the paper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
link bro?
i just studied from official notes published by cie which were of 15-20 pages, which that computer geek who aims for distinction (May he succeed) has already posted and you have already thanked him/her (idk) ;) , khair. there is more common sense than knowledge i guess. just practice more for algorithms/pseudocodes/trace and truth tables because these things constitute upto 40 percent or more of the paper.

Reaction score
oh alight thank you so much. have been practicing the psendocode stuff. :)