• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 6 A2 Level

Reaction score
Sup guys, can anybody provide a link where physics unit 6 "PRACTICALS" notes are available?? Not the techniques, only practicals explained.
Thanks

Reaction score
Sup guys, can anybody provide a link where physics unit 6 "PRACTICALS" notes are available?? Not the techniques, only practicals explained.
Thanks

check out studentforums.biz ..access the revision notes.. people have put up so many notes for each and every exam board and for all subjects.. like i'm currently doing unit 3 physics and i got these amazing hodder notes for unit 3 and unit 6 ..download it from there

Reaction score
ppl! can someone pleaseeee help me how to solve uncertainties % diff in uncertainty and precision and accuracy?? m confuseeed and i dont know how to do em..

Reaction score
anyone has notes on uncertanities when to add uncertainties multiplaication division bla bla reliability precision meaning of these ters errors and etcc?

Reaction score
ppl i still DO NOT get uncertaintys precisions and accuracys!!!! can somenone be so kind and help me out (INBOX)

p.s i've seen all the links posted here...still didnt understand!! :(

Reaction score
ppl i still DO NOT get uncertaintys precisions and accuracys!!!! can somenone be so kind and help me out (INBOX)

p.s i've seen all the links posted here...still didnt understand!! :(
uncertainty=range\2=(max-min)\2.
%uncertainty=(uncertainty\mean value)*100.
precision= least count of the instrument.it is actually the minimum difference on the scale. e.g the precision of the normal meter rule we use in school is 1mm: the smallest line on the scale.
accuracy=idk
i hope this helps. and yeah, do put +- with ur ans. for uncertainty.

Reaction score
i feel physics unit 6 is easy...i just solved an exampaper and felt so. can any1 guess which experiment may come this june??
uncertainty=range\2=(max-min)\2.
%uncertainty=(uncertainty\mean value)*100.
precision= least count of the instrument.it is actually the minimum difference on the scale. e.g the precision of the normal meter rule we use in school is 1mm: the smallest line on the scale.
accuracy=idk
i hope this helps. and yeah, do put +- with ur ans. for uncertainty.
r u guys giving ial or gce??
THANK YOU SOO MUCHH!! :) :) i got it now! umm just 1 q.. what to do when only one value is given and then asked for the uncertainty of it?
u6 will be easy once i know these things..
and m doin ial.. wbu?

Reaction score
btw precision of human reaction time is 0.3? what's the exact precision? because ive seen some papers where it said precision of stopwatch is better than human reaction time...and i didnt know what was the precision..

Reaction score
THANK YOU SOO MUCHH!! :) :) i got it now! umm just 1 q.. what to do when only one value is given and then asked for the uncertainty of it?
u6 will be easy once i know these things..
and m doin ial.. wbu?
then u usually use the least count or precision of the instrument u r using.
e.g a meter rule has precision of 1mm which will be the uncertainty in the measurement made with it.
im doing ial.