• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical tips

Reaction score
could anybody tell me whats coming for physics paper 33 practicals oct nov 2013 .... does anybody know what apparatus has been asked for.. id be more than happy if someone can help :/

Reaction score
could anybody tell me whats coming for physics paper 33 practicals oct nov 2013 .... does anybody know what apparatus has been asked for.. id be more than happy if someone can help :/
I think electricity is coming. I can't be sure and trusting me would be a risk...but someone told me that electricity is coming, so you might wanna focus on that :)
Hopefully you know how to use a jockey and such.

Reaction score
I think electricity is coming. I can't be sure and trusting me would be a risk...but someone told me that electricity is coming, so you might wanna focus on that :)
Hopefully you know how to use a jockey and such.

ooh!..yea i heard tooo! thanks :) u gonna do the exam too?..

Reaction score
how was your exam? seems the guess was right about electricity questions in p3. any idea about what'll come in may june 2014? so hope its not electricity this time.

Reaction score
Any tips on how to connect the circuit as shown in the circuit diagram? I've yet to fully understand this :(

Reaction score
Please Please Please! Someone tell us that what is coming in physics practical 33 which is going to take place on 20th May 2013? Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Reaction score
amaz arif princessnoor Electricity is one of them, the first question most probably. Study variable resistors and how to use them. Check the Oct/Nov 10 P33 and P32. I think it was in one of them. Not sure if that's coming but just a guess.

Reaction score
Hey guys, what does it mean by percentage uncertainty finding half the range with repeated readings? Can someone give examples? Please!

Reaction score
Hey guys, what does it mean by percentage uncertainty finding half the range with repeated readings? Can someone give examples? Please!

U need to repeat the same reading, find the range by subtracting them abd then divide it by 2. This is the absolute error, then find percentage uncertainty

Reaction score
can any one tell me it is preferable to take reading of length in m or cm which is more preferable?
and Ammeter show reading in mA can u convert it to A?