• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical Paper 34

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone please tell whats coming in paper 34 physics this October? Thanks
i'm not sure but our sir told us it MIGHT be a lens related practical and an electricity one.(and yes,there is a lens practical.just one.it was conducted in may june 2015 paper 34.)
but then again,i repeat,im not sure.

Reaction score
i'm not sure but our sir told us it MIGHT be a lens related practical and an electricity one.(and yes,there is a lens practical.just one.it was conducted in may june 2015 paper 34.)
but then again,i repeat,im not sure.
Alright... Thanks alot!

Reaction score
well, you were half right so i owe you a huge thanks heba. we did get a lens question but other was a simple pendulum by changing mass.

Reaction score
well, you were half right so i owe you a huge thanks heba. we did get a lens question but other was a simple pendulum by changing mass.
we were told about the pendulum one the night before the practical.sorryyy!
one thing though,was your gradient in the power of 10?

Reaction score
Hello guys
I wanna know about Error carry forward(ECF) in a level physic practical 34 as one of my friend on occililation practical he take take data for 10 occililation and forget to divide by 10 for the data of one occililation ..and do his graph and other calculation in according..
Does he get ECF for his graph and other calculation..

Reaction score
I solved last 10 years of pastpapers. This one was the toughest. Total crap! Now, it all depends on grade threshold.

Reaction score
I solved last 10 years of pastpapers. This one was the toughest. Total crap! Now, it all depends on grade threshold.
i solved papers of my zone from the last 10 year,both october november and may june,plus the indian zonepapers of 2016 and 2017 ,plussss all three varients of papers uptill 2010.and trust me,i second on that.it was extremely tough.plus,for me,the fear of failure (again) was clouding my mind.attempting this paper again because of the crappy grades is taking a toll on my mind.

Reaction score
th
the only thing thats giving me hope is the threshold. and the fact that i might get a good grade on my p1 and p3.(inshaAllah)
the thing is,i have a very strong feeling it might be low,because legit everyone was stressing over the fact that the paper was extremely terrible and weird and that many students,including myself,left questions.ESPECIALLY THE MOMENTS ONE.

Reaction score
th

the only thing thats giving me hope is the threshold. and the fact that i might get a good grade on my p1 and p3.(inshaAllah)
the thing is,i have a very strong feeling it might be low,because legit everyone was stressing over the fact that the paper was extremely terrible and weird and that many students,including myself,left questions.ESPECIALLY THE MOMENTS ONE.
Second you on that..

Reaction score
  1. Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?
  2. any insight is appreciated?

Reaction score
  1. Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?
    any insight is appreciated?