• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ok what I did was, I used my ruler as the spring board and put one pencil below the rule and the other one above the ruler. That's how I understood they had moment in the opposite direction. You can test i out right now, use your finger as the spring board(if you want).
And I kept the center of the springboard the pivot so that the weight of the springboard would be taken out/ruled out of the question.

Reaction score
Heyy someone please help with qns 5,19,21 and 31
Screenshot (264).png Screenshot (263).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (266).png
    Screenshot (266).png
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (267).png
    Screenshot (267).png
    118.5 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
The velocity time graph was like a curve, which became constant after some time. Does it ring a bell ?

Reaction score
The projectile one had straight/constant velocity graph right? The parabolic stone one.
I screwed up my papeer.

Reaction score
What about displacement graph?
For the increasing straight line velocity and then decreasing was the displace time graph for it two opposite triangles?

Reaction score
All physics papers went good untill p12 what a great way to ruin summer vacations
Btw what have you guys planned for summer vacations?

Reaction score
The last graph... its A right ? I just dont remember what option i put but iam pretty certain i put this one.. but there was another one very similar though. So