• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What was the answer for the elastic energy per unit volume? I know it's a repeat question but I forgot the answer for it :(

Reaction score
I guess it was D of that .and diode was B .btw what was of that Q6 which involved that a rock omis thrown on moon?

Reaction score
What about the moments question. The rod p and q one
and what about the stationary wave problem. A node at P. what are the wavelengths of the first five stationary waves?

Reaction score
A for that stationary wave . And Both decrease if that. Rods moment. what was the ans of that greatest current across battery that involved diodes

Reaction score
What about the moments question. The rod p and q one
and what about the stationary wave problem. A node at P. what are the wavelengths of the first five stationary waves?
A for stationary wave(the option with first wavelength being 2L/1). B for the rods moment question since one rod has a clockwise moment while the other rod had an anticlockwise moment(weight of the man had a clockwise moment which was decreasing since he was getting closer to pivot).

Reaction score
A for stationary wave(the option with first wavelength being 2L/1). B for the rods moment question since one rod has a clockwise moment while the other rod had an anticlockwise moment(weight of the man had a clockwise moment which was decreasing since he was getting closer to pivot).
Brother i think that Moments one was Both Decrease Because i had studied that Rods had Both A single direction of motion .

Reaction score
Shit. I put A for the 1st one but C for the 2nd .. :'(
Brother i think that Moments one was Both Decrease Because i had studied that Rods had Both A single direction of motion .
What about the displacement time graph for the man jumping from a rocket/ helicopter. His velocity time graph was given

Reaction score
Ok what I did was, I used my ruler as the spring board and put one pencil below the rule and the other one above the ruler. That's how I understood they had moment in the opposite direction. You can test i out right now, use your finger as the spring board(if you want).