• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys I sat for phy p33 today and unconciously I made a blunder . i didnt read the Q2 properly about that angle must be approx 14 and wrote 9° and carried Out my further calculations but my readings for Time were almost similar to others who had done it right.So are there any chances of ECF or how many Marks Would I lose ? Furthermore i think that T was not for a single oscillation because it stated That T is the time gor Number of oscillations You take , so anyone could help me out with those these issues. would Be very grateful.
theyll award u with ecf i think
the only mark youll lose will be for the angle u wrote as 9 instead of 14

Reaction score
Guys I need the march paper 2 for physics ASAP!!!! BTW if you guys have a predicted paper or a good paper to practice(talking about physics p2 throughout this post) this do tell and reply!!!!!!

Reaction score
After reading the comments on the physics practical, I will say this:
Tables and their workings are fine in pencil. No matter what your gradient and y-intercept are, you will get marks for them as long as you used the correct method and took the right values from the graph(that means taking care of the power of ten on the axes). Absolute uncertainty in angle readings in 2-5 degrees, you may check previous mark schemes, but if you took repeated readings tat uncertainty can be taken as 1 degree(working must be shown for this either in the same part or previous part).

Reaction score
can anyone please show me a simple circuit on how i would measure the intensity of the sound wave reflected back, i tried to draw this but in 10 min but i dont know if this is right or wrong.

Attachments

• help 1.PNG
    help 1.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 15
  • help 2.PNG
    help 2.PNG
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Can someone help me in Q2 part 5 of this paper m/18 phy 22

Δp = p2 - p
Rearranging gives:

Δp + p1 = p2

We know from the diagram the angle between p1 and p2.

The vector diagram:
upload_2018-5-17_15-5-7.png
You can use Pythagoras's theorem to find Δp.

Last edited: