• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Well minus the part where i divide my values by 5.6x10^-3 (my value (also i used cm)) i got 0.42
hope the difference between my answer and urs is because of differences in our circuits :'( cuz my classmates too got 0.5-0.6ish idk about my teacher

Reaction score
Guys I sat for phy p33 today and unconciously I made a blunder . i didnt read the Q2 properly about that angle must be approx 14 and wrote 9° and carried Out my further calculations but my readings for Time were almost similar to others who had done it right.So are there any chances of ECF or how many Marks Would I lose ? Furthermore i think that T was not for a single oscillation because it stated That T is the time gor Number of oscillations You take , so anyone could help me out with those these issues. would Be very grateful.

Reaction score
Could you help me out with that Phy P33 questions a I had asked ?
I'm sorry but I have no idea...better not to think about it now as tomorrow's a horrible one!
In physics practicals not as much marks are deducted as we assume

Reaction score
GUYS i messes up. I did my entire 10 mark table in question 1 with pencil. But i got all the values, trends and significant figures correct. But will they still deduct all marks, or like 1 or 2? Im so gone. My other papers have to be perfect. I sat for P33.
take comfort from the fact that last year i sat for the same paper, made tables and did majority of the paper with a pencil and got an A in practical.

Reaction score
May i also know.. are cie checkers lenient ? There was a question in p42 " define line of focrce " . I wrote " direction of line gives the direction of force on a mass. " it was asked earlier as well and the ms said " tangent to the line gives direction of force on a mass " . It was of one mark only. Will i be penalised ? I am not too sure whether they are the same :/

Reaction score
the question asked about percentage uncertainty not absolute...my answer was exactly 5%. BTW guys is it fine if i have spelling mistakes in my errors and improvements?
as long as the examiner can understand the answer , its fine but be careful in paper 2 they do penalise.

Reaction score
Guys I sat for phy p33 today and unconciously I made a blunder . i didnt read the Q2 properly about that angle must be approx 14 and wrote 9° and carried Out my further calculations but my readings for Time were almost similar to others who had done it right.So are there any chances of ECF or how many Marks Would I lose ? Furthermore i think that T was not for a single oscillation because it stated That T is the time gor Number of oscillations You take , so anyone could help me out with those these issues. would Be very grateful.

Hey,
dont worry , the practical part of the paper(which depends on your reading) carries hardly 3 marks at max
they examiners mostly mark on how well you display your readings , so your probably gonna lose like 1 mark for that , and like two marks for accuracy
Also
Time period(T) = time for 10 oscillations / 10 (if youvve measured time for 10 oscillations)
dont try to think too much about this paper , it is over
the best thing you can do now is to study hard for your remaining papers
best of luck xx