• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
And i udid my x axis in my graph with x10^-3 but i didnt do that when i calculated my gradient so like there goes my gradient mark and my y intercept :/

Reaction score
It's totally ok to do graphs and tables, etc. with pencil bqz our practical papers are not scanned...they are sent directly

Reaction score
Btw guys....what were ur answers for gradient and Y-intercept? (i got gradient as 0.7 while my classmates got it as 0.5 and I got my Y-intercept to be 0.06 by using the formula and not the graph, hopefully, that's fine). And for your K question...i got 7.8% meaning they are related, right? and for improvement, one of my points were "2 values of K aren't enough to make a valid conclusion " and improvement was " take more than 2 values and plot a graph". Are my answers fine?

Reaction score
Btw guys....what were ur answers for gradient and Y-intercept? (i got gradient as 0.7 while my classmates got it as 0.5 and I got my Y-intercept to be 0.06 by using the formula and not the graph, hopefully, that's fine). And for your K question...i got 7.8% meaning they are related, right? and for improvement, one of my points were "2 values of K aren't enough to make a valid conclusion " and improvement was " take more than 2 values and plot a graph". Are my answers fine?
0.7 is a bit high....

Reaction score
the question asked about percentage uncertainty not absolute...my answer was exactly 5%. BTW guys is it fine if i have spelling mistakes in my errors and improvements?
I'm asking for the absolute uncertainty to get an idea of the %age uncertainty bqz that depends on our working only if the a.u is correct...I took it as 3°, divided by 12 x 100= 25%