• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys am sharing the paper to show y'all how our exam should contain (because i think ur teachers haven't told you the materials...) lol i never said this was tomorrow's paper. I also did both experiments at school before

Reaction score
I hope all your studying will pay off.
Just keep calm and give it your best shot.

I am not going to wish you good luck. Awesome students like you never need luck to be by their sides – they create their own destiny. Go for it.......

Reaction score
Hello i just have question about physics (9702) practical papers in general when its about calculating k constant values where they usually tell you to calculate two of it with the values you measured, lets say before that i was told to measure oscillations and i was told to calculate the period but i forgot to divide it by the number of oscillations i counted and i moved on with period of 20-30 seconds and i needed to use that to calculate my value of k with the equation given by the question, would mine be wrong if i used the wrong period that i have or would it be okay cause ive seen mark schemes where they only said "correct calculation of k"

Reaction score
Hello i just have question about physics (9702) practical papers in general when its about calculating k constant values where they usually tell you to calculate two of it with the values you measured, lets say before that i was told to measure oscillations and i was told to calculate the period but i forgot to divide it by the number of oscillations i counted and i moved on with period of 20-30 seconds and i needed to use that to calculate my value of k with the equation given by the question, would mine be wrong if i used the wrong period that i have or would it be okay cause ive seen mark schemes where they only said "correct calculation of k"
Oh shit i did this too i just realized i think it would be ecf?

Reaction score
GUYS i messes up. I did my entire 10 mark table in question 1 with pencil. But i got all the values, trends and significant figures correct. But will they still deduct all marks, or like 1 or 2? Im so gone. My other papers have to be perfect. I sat for P33.

Reaction score
GUYS i messes up. I did my entire 10 mark table in question 1 with a pencil. But i got all the values, trends and significant figures correct. But will they still deduct all marks, or like 1 or 2? Im so gone. My other papers have to be perfect. I sat for P33.
ur exam officer can take a picture of the table and send it with your exam....but dont worry they're arent that extremely strict about pencil answers. (i usually solve my maths exam in pencil and my final answer in pen lol)

Reaction score
GUYS i messes up. I did my entire 10 mark table in question 1 with pencil. But i got all the values, trends and significant figures correct. But will they still deduct all marks, or like 1 or 2? Im so gone. My other papers have to be perfect. I sat for P33.
lol i drew my table with a pencil too last year
its totally okay to do it with a pencil
i hope u used a dark one tho