• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
btw if anyone sits the paper tmrw (meaning a different time zone, in a different country but sitting the same paper variant) post the questions which you can remember

Reaction score
Nah, unfortunately, we couldn't see materials for phy... I only saw for bio (34) but it's going to be typical i guess....just go through the marking scheme of the years which has a circuit and pendulum questions and ur good to go
Whats coming for bio 34? Would be appreciated if you could tell

Reaction score
Well guess what I just noticed that u don't go to page 1 for the recent messages so I was always in page one every post everything was like, a few years behind I was like okaaayyy so most of people here are inactive till I just for fun pressed the 879 th page button and found out this guys pls if possible fix that it's pretty confusing to new people like me

Reaction score
Well guess what I just noticed that u don't go to page 1 for the recent messages so I was always in page one every post everything was like, a few years behind I was like okaaayyy so most of people here are inactive till I just for fun pressed the 879 th page button and found out this guys pls if possible fix that it's pretty confusing to new people like me
Any predictions for the Physics practical on tuesday? For those appearing in variant 33.
same same anyone knows what's coming for tomorrow

Reaction score
Ohh sorry I didn't see the answer to the question
But uhmm your sure it's pendulum and electric circuit cause I don't wanna waste time on something that might not come I'm not saying your lying but just to super confirm.....and by the way the phy paper 33....right

Reaction score
Plz someone tell me if the l.c of vernier caliper is 0.1mm so what will be the absolute error in one MEASUREMENT?
PLZ its urgent

Reaction score
Plz someone tell me if the l.c of vernier caliper is 0.1mm so what will be the absolute error in one MEASUREMENT?
PLZ its urgent

It can be either 0.01 cm or 0.1mm both are correct but 0.1 mm is used mostly.
Absolute error in one measurement is 0.1 mm