• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I found it on par with the october november 2017 papers. ( the threshold was in the mid 50s ) .. This year's will be 60 at most.. not higher than that.. But surprisingly, one the papers ( w14 43 I believe ) had a threshold = 67 for A ..
anastasia grey113 I wrote bandwidth = 2 fs, where fs is the frequency of the information signal ... is this correct ??

Reaction score
I found it on par with the october november 2017 papers. ( the threshold was in the mid 50s ) .. This year's will be 60 at most.. not higher than that.. But surprisingly, one the papers ( w14 43 I believe ) had a threshold = 67 for A ..
anastasia grey113 I wrote bandwidth = 2 fs, where fs is the frequency of the information signal ... is this correct ??
yes thaz wut i wrote
max signal frequency x 2
but idk Minsa Fatima said smthng slightly different

Reaction score
they comparatively found it easier but a lot of ppl i know messed up the graph and the specific heat q, Also some people including me probably missed some points for definitions. :(
yh same
it should be low
the paper was so different...i mean its the theory part i usually mess up n it formed most of the paper
hey how many marks for the latent heat? cuz i got it wrong