• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I would assume less than 10 marks lost for each paper.
That's impossible, both in terms of how long and hard the papers are and the distance from the minimum for A. Even after memorising the whole textbook my marks while practising barely come up to A, how do you think one goes about achieving an A*?

Reaction score
That's impossible, both in terms of how long and hard the papers are and the distance from the minimum for A. Even after memorising the whole textbook my marks while practising barely come up to A, how do you think one goes about achieving an A*?
Well, my advice is to do really well for your AS exam. Aim for the paper 3(practical). And its actually not impossible to score less than 10 wrongs for the paper 1 & 2. (Totally possible!) Just practice more and remember that physics is about application not memorizing.

Reaction score
Well, my advice is to do really well for your AS exam. Aim for the paper 3(practical). And its actually not impossible to score less than 10 wrongs for the paper 1 & 2. (Totally possible!) Just practice more and remember that physics is about application not memorizing.
Well in A2 far too many questions require huge amount of memorising and the few calculation questions are always worded annoyingly, I hate CIE. Btw I'm repeating AS level so this year I haven't attended a single AS practical class, what do you think I should do now?

Reaction score
Well in A2 far too many questions require huge amount of memorising and the few calculation questions are always worded annoyingly, I hate CIE. Btw I'm repeating AS level so this year I haven't attended a single AS practical class, what do you think I should do now?
Do practicals... grasp techniques as much as u can... n good luck :)

Reaction score

Try to ask your lecturer to let you in for at least 1 lesson. Other than that, there's not much you can do for the practical. Just make sure to read the instructions carefully and don't waste marks unnecessarily on careless mistakes like significant figures. Really watch your significant figures. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hello , may anyone please give a website i can revise the chps from and advise me with some past papers i should do !

ThQ in advance .