• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
naee i mean kin formulas say derive kiya hai?? o_O like KAI VALUES KO DEKH KAI KHUD m/s nikala hai!!? :p
It's kg/s. And khud try ker k nikala hai :p Though search it online, zarur hoga.. Kg/m^3 *m/s = kg/m^2 s.This means, one kg per second per m^2 of area. Just multiply with the number of m^2 (area) you have and you get kg/s on that specified area.

Reaction score
It's kg/s. And khud try ker k nikala hai :p Though search it online, zarur hoga.. Kg/m^3 *m/s = kg/m^2 s.This means, one kg per second per m^2 of area. Just multiply with the number of m^2 (area) you have and you get kg/s on that specified area.
(Y) nice try!! is ka matlab!! kuch samaj na ayee values ko multiply kar do..:D just kidning!!! Weldone (Y)

Reaction score
btw aaisa question like har baar ata hai :p

Reaction score
Sorry another mistake. Eveything had to be in one decimal place. I don't know what was i thinking when i was in lab. image.jpg

Reaction score
Help me with my superposition doubt please.

What changes is observed when the following is increased?
1. slit separation, a
2. slit width, w
3. angle of diffracted light from zero order, t
4. wavelength, l
5. perpendicular distance between the slit and screen, D

thanks

Reaction score
A wind turbine has blades that sweep an area of 2000 m
2. It converts the power available in the

wind to electrical power with an efficiency of 50%.
What is the electrical power generated if the wind speed is 10 m s
–1? (The density of air is

1.3 kg m
–3.)

A
130 kW B 650 kW C 1300 kW D 2600 kW
can anyone explain this question