• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 6 2012 + chemistry paper 2 2012 discussions

Reaction score
Wa
Wait , u already did Paper 6 Chem. ?! how was it ?Was it hard !?
didn't u do paper6 chemistry how come check again u may have forgotten remember the stop the rust question the inhibitors!!!

Reaction score
hey does anyone need more notes or are those enough just asking because i need to put on some chemistry notes on by today because we have it on Wednesday and there will be no time to study so i said it would be better if we started chemistry by today afternoon as i think that physics paper 6 should be fine with u by now (if not i won't do any chemistry today)?If u are ok with it plz say so.

Reaction score
really helpful learn and understand then go get a full mark!!!
There are some things here which you don't need to know or are too obvious to be worth studying. It could also use more info about making experiments more accurate, but other than that, great notes ;)
And also it asks why the bore of the capillary tube is uniform; this is NOT to improve sensitivity, it is to keep linearity i.e. for a certain change in temperature there will be an equal change in height no matter if it is from -10 to 0 or if it is from 90 to 100.
Here's a version which is Xtremepaper Themed :D
P.S. Awesome notes, thanks! I take no credit for them, I just made them prettier.

Attachments

• Physics Paper 6 notes.pdf
    131.4 KB · Views: 205
Reaction score
There are some things here which you don't need to know or are too obvious to be worth studying. It could also use more info about making experiments more accurate, but other than that, great notes ;)
And also it asks why the bore of the capillary tube is uniform; this is NOT to improve sensitivity, it is to keep linearity i.e. for a certain change in temperature there will be an equal change in height no matter if it is from -10 to 0 or if it is from 90 to 100.
Here's a version which is Xtremepaper Themed :D
P.S. Awesome notes, thanks! I take no credit for them, I just made them prettier.
loved the theme it is much more better thanx "that really weird Dude " :)

Boo

Reaction score
hey does anyone need more notes or are those enough just asking because i need to put on some chemistry notes on by today because we have it on Wednesday and there will be no time to study so i said it would be better if we started chemistry by today afternoon as i think that physics paper 6 should be fine with u by now (if not i won't do any chemistry today)?If u are ok with it plz say so.
HEY. yeah can you do chem p3? if possible :)
Thanks for the physics one they are really helpful (y) x

Reaction score
guys plz tell me when are u finishing paper 6 solving and studying so that i can start posting chemistry notes paper 2

Reaction score
wow , cool stuff in here.
1 question.
Pls tell me anything i need to know aboutPINS, i dunno anything about them :(

Reaction score
ok when they ask u for putting pins on a ray they must be 5 or more cm apart in any place on the ray but 5or more cm apart if they ask u whydo we view bases of the pins u say that "the pins may not be vertical " if they say how to increase accuracy of ray diagrams then just say
use more pins
keep pins further apart
view bases of the pins that is all :) hope it helped

Reaction score
ok when they ask u for putting pins on a ray they must be 5 or more cm apart in any place on the ray but 5or more cm apart if they ask u whydo we view bases of the pins u say that "the pins may not be vertical " if they say how to increase accuracy of ray diagrams then just say
use more pins
keep pins further apart
view bases of the pins that is all :) hope it helped
WAIT!
If they ask why the experiment was not 100% accurate even though the student did all accuracy measures you say:
A) Pins were too thick
B) Lines were too thick
C) Double reflection in mirror if too thick

Reaction score
actually
36bhk8.jpg

Reaction score
Here some of the chemistry notes there will be more.

Attachments

• Chemistry_Notes_v16_Extra_11.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • igcse-chemistry revision guide.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 88
  • O-Level-Chemistry-Notes.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 64