• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS PAPER 5 SOLVED PAPERS!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here are Physics A Level Paper 5 solved papers in which the answers are written in the full form as we are aware that the CIE marking schemes are sometimes hard to understand plus it does not contain the respective diagrams.

Syllabus Code: 9702

As we all know that Paper 5 can be very tricky especially when starting to answer the question we do not know where and how to start especially question 1 where you have the plan the whole experiment. So I have attached the fully solved papers which i have written recently.

Hope that these solved papers are helpful

The link for the P5 solved papers is given below

Link: http://www.cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/04/physics-level-paper-5-p5-solved-papers.html?m=1

Reaction score
Are all your answers marked by your subject teacher? I mean to inquire about the reliability of these answers- like are these answers dictated by a teacher or answered by seeing the marking scheme?

And thanks so much for them man! :D

Reaction score
Are all your answers marked by your subject teacher? I mean to inquire about the reliability of these answers- like are these answers dictated by a teacher or answered by seeing the marking scheme?

And thanks so much for them man! :D
ur welcome
as far as reliability is concerned u dont need to worry about that. The answers has been written, checked with marking scheme and checked by a very experienced teacher.

Reaction score
The answers are excellent, but please increase the contrast of the pictures? Because they're written in pencil and it's hard to read! Thanks :)

Reaction score
has anyone uploaded solved papers for chemistry Paper 5 as well???? can someone give me its link?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here are Physics A Level Paper 5 solved papers in which the answers are written in the full form as we are aware that the CIE marking schemes are sometimes hard to understand plus it does not contain the respective diagrams.

As we all know that Paper 5 can be very tricky especially when starting to answer the question we do not know where and how to start especially question 1 where you have the plan the whole experiment. So I have attached the fully solved papers which i have written recently.

Link: http://www.cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/04/physics-level-paper-5-p5-solved-papers.html?m=1
Do you have Chemistry also????

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Are you going to do the same with Bio and/or Chem?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

You my friend are a life saver :')