• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p34 05 june 2014

Reaction score
I'll get to know about the topics day after tomorrow for physics, but yeah if u still have a chemistry practical (34) left , then i can tell you the topics which are coming for the exam.
^^^plzz tell me wat is comi in chm practical.share share share!!
Why are you people so keen to become a disgrace to your nation? For God's sake.....stop this. Go prepare for the exam. You may succeed once by such wrong means, but remember, failure awaits you if you continue with this approach in life.
I request all the XPC members to not to post any sort of confidential information regarding the practicals. Let's break that trend which has continued for so long. I myself am appearing on 3rd and 5th, and I know that if I rely on fair means and work hard, Allah's help will be on my side. InshaAllah.
Please, do justice to yourselves and others. Do not post any information prior to the exam.

Reaction score
Why are you people so keen to become a disgrace to your nation? For God's sake.....stop this. Go prepare for the exam. You may succeed once by such wrong means, but remember, failure awaits you if you continue with this approach in life.
I request all the XPC members to not to post any sort of confidential information regarding the practicals. Let's break that trend which has continued for so long. I myself am appearing on 3rd and 5th, and I know that if I rely on fair means and work hard, Allah's help will be on my side. InshaAllah.
Please, do justice to yourselves and others. Do not post any information prior to the exam.

I know and i respect your opinion, but u can't prepare for these practicals on your own as you don't have all the apparatuses required for the exams, so it's for those who didn't do anything the whole year, at least they can get few marks in calculations only.