• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1, P2 & P4 past papers chapter wise! :D

Reaction score
These are past papers according to chapters, some have the years others don't.
Was looking for these for a long time.

NOTE: I did not compile them. Downloaded some them from alevelforum.com
The site requires you to make five posts before you can see the download link and is kinda annoying!
So I made it easier for you guys by putting it here :)

Password for P2 &P4: www.alevelforum.com

Enjoy!!! :D

P.S. No thanks, just pray that I do well in the exams! And so do you :)
Good luck!
the password link doesn't work. or maybe i'm not getting how to use it. please help me out

Reaction score
These are past papers according to chapters, some have the years others don't.
Was looking for these for a long time.

NOTE: I did not compile them. Downloaded some them from alevelforum.com
The site requires you to make five posts before you can see the download link and is kinda annoying!
So I made it easier for you guys by putting it here :)

Password for P2 &P4: www.alevelforum.com

Enjoy!!! :D

P.S. No thanks, just pray that I do well in the exams! And so do you :)
Good luck!
I downloaded the file but I can't open it....they didn't ask for any password either...
How do I open it?

Reaction score
Here's a problem. After downloading 8MB of 9.9MB of paper 4,it's saying that downloading failed. Is there any other link?
Please fix it

Reaction score
try again. maybe it's a problem with your connection
I am trying to download it since last night.Everytime I tried the same problem arrived.After 8MB or up it's saying that downloading failed,and when I press the retry button downloading begins from the very first,and again the same comes (downloading failed)

Can you please attach the file and send me a email in my mail id? It's [email protected]
I would be grateful if you do that
I am trying to download it since last night.Everytime I tried the same problem arrived.After 8MB or up it's saying that downloading failed,and I try press the retry button downloading begins from the very first,and again the same comes (downloading failed)

Can you please attach the file and send me a email in my mail id? It's [email protected]
I would be grateful if you do that

Reaction score
are these for alevel or AS level? and I cannot fnd the password on the site. theres just a bunch of options saying alevel past pprs phys pprs etc.. can u plz mention the exact link?

Reaction score
sorry for commenting 2 yrs later... but the link for the password takes me to a site without the password. can someone please help me with the password

Reaction score
sorry for commenting 2 yrs later... but the link for the password takes me to a site without the password. can someone please help me with the password
The password is actually the link itself man! ;)

But hey i cant open the file, is it possible for you??

Reaction score
There is no mark scheme for paper 1 in this thread plz i need their years or answers hurryyy