• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P-5

Reaction score
Hey all!
With our Physics P5 tomorrow, i've got a few notes which i'd like to share(although many of you may have come across them before)
Best of luck for the exam tomorrow:)

Attachments

• Design_Measure_list (1).docx
    40.9 KB · Views: 406
Reaction score
Hey all!
With our Physics P5 tomorrow, i've got a few notes which i'd like to share(although many of you may have come across them before)

Hey thank you, really helpful. Could you explain the use of a hygrometer, please?

Reaction score
Hey thank you, really helpful. Could you explain the use of a hygrometer, please?

It's not needed...but this what i read somewhere :) hope it helps you :)
One of the thermometers—the dry-bulb thermometer—measures the temperature of the air. The bulb of the other thermometer is covered with a sleeve of muslin or candle-wick. The cloth is wetted and the water is then made to evaporate by blowing air over the cloth with a fan or by whirling the psychrometer in the air. As the water evaporates, the bulb is cooled. In general, the drier the air, the greater is the drop in temperature. The relative humidity is determined by comparing the readings of the two thermometers with published psychrometric tables or charts.
Electrical hygrometers typically measure the electrical resistance of a substance, such as lithium chloride, whose resistance to an electric current varies with the humidity. In the dew-point hygrometer, a smooth, shiny surface is cooled until water vapor in the air begins to condense on it. The humidity is determined by comparing the temperature at which the condensation occurs (the dew point) with the temperature of the air. Chemical hygrometers use a substance such as phosphorus pentoxide to absorb moisture from a given volume of air. The difference in the weight of the substance before and after its exposure to the air indicates how much moisture is present.

Reaction score
Thank you! How do you calibrate a C.R.O with a known light intensity? Could someone explain it to me?

Reaction score
can someone tell me how to use a signal generator and a CRO in a circuit with a digram?

Reaction score
Can you please explain by drawing how to draw A light gate connected to an electronic timer
Hey all!

Reaction score
Hey all!
It ain't opening for me. Can u do something abt it? o_O
Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Hey all!

Thanks a Million !!!!!!! :)
May god bless you !!!!

Reaction score
AlishaK
Here i have converted it to pdf
You'll hopefully be able to view it now :)

Aries_95
Thanx for these! They are amazing :)

Attachments

• Design_Measure_list (1).pdf
    129.8 KB · Views: 54
Reaction score

Attachments

• Design_Measure_list_(1).pdf
    348.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Design_Measure_list_(1).pdf
    348.9 KB · Views: 27