• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics MCQs thread.

Reaction score
Hello, so here's now Physics MCQ thread. Post your doubts, we all will try to help you...

Reaction score

I guess B. But i think it's wrong - completely lost hope after chem...

Reaction score
its B.....yar leav that 3 marks...u cn get easily 97+ with marks u told me for theory

Reaction score
hassam said:
no its B.....yar leav that 3 marks...u cn get easily 97+ with marks u told me for theory

Well, hoping to get better...Thanks anyway. :)

Reaction score

D. It'd be good if you could erase answers before attaching them...

Reaction score
A molecule of mass m travel with a velocity of u toward molecule of mass 4m and eleatic collision occurs...wat is v of molecule of mass m after the collision

Reaction score
hassam said:
A molecule of mass m travel with a velocity of u toward molecule of mass 4m and eleatic collision occurs...wat is v of molecule of mass m after the collision

Is this question complete? IS mass of 4m at rest?

Reaction score
YA iTS a...upthrust i always less in magnitude...ya thats at rest...i dint posted options cos ans was marked

Reaction score
hassam said:

1.5U

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
its A, small masses will obtain higher kinetic energies in order to make the total momentum equal to zero. m1u1 + m2u2 = m1v1 + m2v2